Gaming Haven - New Gaming Forum

got the PM about joining the site. But I found it quite awkward and difficult to access my PM inbox (button was quite small and didn't stand out)

Ok, Things like the buttons and background we will probably look at changing this weekend. Brendan, or graphics guru is really busy at college this week

We are purchasing a domain name tomorrow! :) It is going to be gaming-haven.net

Also, we are looking at producing an e-magazine. We were wondering if anyone would be interested in downloading and reading them if we made them? For a bit more info, see our thread here

I have just submitted an order for the domain name. It says it could take up to 5 days to change. Hopefully it will be sooner rather than later :)

i dnt knw how to set up a game or join sum1 elses and i use steam and have tried hamachi and tnngle without sucess

i dnt knw how to set up a game or join sum1 elses and i use steam and have tried hamachi and tnngle without sucess

Hamachi is the one I use personally. There used to be a guide on how to do that on here somewhere, but I cant find it. Im looking for it now and I will post it when I find it.

Just spent some time creating a portal. Any feedback on it? It is still a W.I.P

Still looking for people to sign up. The quicker people sign up, the quicker I can run tournaments for prizes :)

I would recommend to signing up, very nice looking forum. Just need more members to increase activity

We have finally got our new domain name :)

http://www.gaming-haven.net/

As Jak said, once we can get some more people we can get more games and activities going. Sign up, what have you got to lose? :)

Last edited:
I just uploaded a small example of the magazine I was thinking of making. Here is an example: http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1331160360

It is obviously by no means finished. If anyone has any feedback please let me know. Thanks

looks really mate :) nice to see increase in activity on the forum too

I had just had a radical overhaul in the forum theme, anyone have any feedback on it?

looks really mate :) nice to see increase in activity on the forum too

Thanks :) And yeah it is nice. Im hoping to see some more people from here signing up so there are familiar faces haha.

Personally don't like the overhaul at all.

Personally don't like the overhaul at all.

You like your plain style skins dont you?

Most feedback ive been getting from other forums is that it too plain. Its annoying because its hard to satisfy everybody >.>

You like your plain style skins dont you?

Most feedback ive been getting from other forums is that it too plain. Its annoying because its hard to satisfy everybody >.>

I don't mind it not being plain when it is executed correctly, way too much going on.