Gaming Haven - New Gaming Forum

I'm not a fan of the green. Also the new animation thing for a new post blocks out the first letter of some section titles

I have noticed that. I probably wont get around to changing it tonight because i dont want to leave it half finished. I will continue looking for and editing the skin

ok keep making alterations until most are happy with it :)

Prefer this different skin, though at the top what does 'ton forum' mean?

Prefer this different skin, though at the top what does 'ton forum' mean?

That came with the theme lol. I will be changing the header soon though. Need some Gears of War characters on it haha

Looks a lot better now, keep working to make it better.

Ive updated the Header now, so there will only be small edits (unless anyone spots anything major) to the skin and layout.

Anyone got any feedback now that it is complete?

We are running our first prize tournament now, and it couldnt be any easier, all you need is 20 post to be entered into our draw! See here for more info :)

Just bumping, You have less that 2 days if you want to enter our competition :)

Less that 7 hours left if you want to enter our competition!

We have just announced the winner of our competition. (Better late than never! sorry everyone) We are also still looking for people to sign up! we are slowly increasing our member base.

Bumping this. I have introduced a new points system, where you get points per post, and you can buy things like MS and PS points with them.

And for this week only you get double points!

We are back! I have re-organised the site now, so hopefully it will be easier to navigate. I have also got myself a new capture card, so I will be starting to do my own videos + video reviews