Gink Wolf - The Rise to Rockstar Status (or fall to local pub alchoholic?)

Hello!
Just spent a week at the cabin, where I have no internet, hence no updates.

A quick post to tell you I`m still at At. Madrid, and I`m at pre-season 2014/2015, and I`m enjoying the club a lot.

Got about 200 terra-bytes of screenshots to sort through to see what`s worth putting in, so a update should be due later tonight, or possibly tomorrow night. <)

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

I guess the first noteworthy thing to happen since the last update was the signing of Sakho from Paris S.G. Probably the biggest defensive talent in the game:

sakhotransfer.jpg

The season was going great, besides being knocked out of the cup by Valencia in the fifth round, I was constantly challenging R. Madrid and Barcelona for the title, above all personal expectations!

But then it started to go bad:

sakhoinjuryseason1.jpg

and right after:

garciainjuryseason1.jpg

and of course:

injury1.jpg

And I`m not kidding, that`s all long term injuries on key first pick players. :(

We were pretty far ahead of fourth placed at that time, but we started to lose and draw at this point, and we barely managed to salvage third place. At least we got to play in Champions League the following season.

season1.jpg

Some random trivia:

Firstly, Reading finally managed promotion from Championship, and I was pleased to note that some of my signings have been key to their way to Premier League this season:

readingseason1.jpg

I was also glad to see that Trabzonspor was still doing well:

Trabseason1.jpg

Sometime during the season, sometime early in the season:

GinkWolf-100games.jpg

That`s it for my first season at At. Madrid, I`m not going to bore anyone by being to detailed with the first couple seasons, I`ll post more about the more recent one.

Season two at At. Madrid coming soon.

Even though I`ve not updated this for ages, I`m still enjoying the **** out of this save.
After the week spent at the cabin with no internet, and enjoying a lot of success at At. Madrid, I just lost the story mode in my mind, and it`s been hard to catch up.

I failed to win the Liga with At. Madrid, but I won the Spanish Cup in my third year there, and I won Champions League (Real Madrid in the final) in my fourth year, which was 2014/2015.

After winning CL, and having built a team that I felt it was impossible to make further improvements to, I resigned as manager at At. Madrid, and after a month or so unemployed, the AC Milan job opened up, and I went there.

I`m at this time rounding up my first season at Milan (2015/2016), and if nothing goes horribly horribly wrong, I`m going to win Serie A.

This may be the last update in this story, as it really wasn`t that much fun doing a story when you`re enjoying success in my opinion. Furthermore there wasn`t much response to the story either, so that might have been a contributing factor.

If I start another game with a **** team I might start another, but I don`t really know. Maybe in FM 11. :p

Later.

Awwh i think thats a shame i enjoyed your story man, couldn't keep up with it thought because of tons of spam stories, oh well glad you enjoyed it and sounds like you did pretty well with Athletico :)

Yah, At. Madrid was an insane team when I won CL. Sakho, Gourcuff, Zapata, Balotelli, Zarate, Aguero, and some crazy regens.
I had also finished second, closely behind Real Madrid the last two or three seasons, but they were just impossible to overdo in the long run.

Serie A has proven to be a lot easier, and I got the Serie A title my first season. :)
Going to stay at Milan for a couple more years at least, as I want a CL title with an Italian team as well, then I`m going back to England. :D

Last edited:
I haven't read this for ages but just read it all again. Just started a Journeyman game and no teams want me!!!!! :(

I`ll post some of those regens I mentioned just for the **** of it, I`ve rarely seen regens like this.
I had all of these at At. Madrid, and I`ve (obviously) managed to get some of them to Milan.

paredes.jpg

mesa.jpg

joseluis.jpg

howard.jpg

Danilo.jpg