Gunning Down The World - An Arsenal Story

Gunning Down The World - An Arsenal Story

April Review

View attachment 212817

A tough month but the team should that they were not joking around this year!

-------------

Arsenal vs Real Madrid

Hulk put us in the lead 8 minutes into the game and Real Madrid heads dropped, they knew it wasn't going to be a good day for them because they were away at the Emirates this time!

Keeping a team like Madrid quiet for a game is difficult as most managers have failed but with a committed team like Arsenal anything was possible!

Andre Ayew doubled our lead in the 78th minute goal.

Szczesny booted the ball to Left Back Vermaelen, Vermaelen knocked the ball down to Hulk who was on the Left wing, Hulk took on Arbeloa and passed the ball to Robin van Persie on the left wing drilled in a cross which Madrid defenders couldn't get to but Andre Ayew slid to get on the end of it and sealed the victory for us and put us through to the next round of the Champions League against A.C Milan.

View attachment 212826

-----------------

Liverpool vs Arsenal

A difficult game to win.

Away at Anfield is one of the hardest games to win, any team would struggle.

Although we had more possession of the ball we couldn't get a goal and Liverpool couldn't get a shot past Szczesny.

View attachment 212828

----------------

Arsenal vs Manchester United

This would decide the Barclays Premier League winners.

We were 9 points ahead of Manchester United but if we won, we would of won for sure and we could rest players for Champions League games.

The first goal of the game came in just 6 minutes when Jonny Evans jumped in the way of Solomon Rondons shot to block it, but the ball deflected of Evans and went in to his own net.

We were 1-0 up at half time and I didn't know what to say to boys but Fergie clearly knew what to say to his boys because Manchester United came out stronger, and in the 6oth minute when Darren Fletcher layed a free-kick off to Nani and he smashed it into the net.

Marouane Chamakh was sent through on goal when Jonny Evans ran from behind and pushed the ball away, unluckily for Jonny Evans who was having a terrible game the ball landed to Solomon Rondon and he placed the ball into the net to win us the match.

View attachment 212831

----------------

Arsenal vs Liverpool

If we won this, we would of qualified for the next round of F.A Cup and we drew at Anfield 1-1 which was an advantage to us because Liverpool are very dangerous at Anfield and we had them at home for the second leg and everybody predicted a win for Arsenal.

Robin van Persie put us in the lead in just 10 minutes when Liverpools new signing Jadson knocked the ball out of Arshavins feet and the ball rolled into the box and Van Persie was the first to react and smashed the ball into the net.

Solomon Rondon doubled our lead soon after Robin van Persies goal.

Aaron Ramsey gave the ball to Solomon Rondon at the edge of the area and Rondon turned Liverpool defender Mangane and hit the ball into the top right corner to double our lead in fashion!

Liverpool didn't look like they wanted to win this one and we played them around like little kids.

73rd minute of the game and we were award a free-kick on the wing, Andre Santos knocked the ball into the box and Martin Kelly was pulling Ramseys shirt and then violently elbowed him in the face, referee Martin Atkinson awarded us a penalty.

Robin van Persie stepped up to take and everybody knew it was going in.

View attachment 212837

----------------------

Arsenal vs Sunderland

An easy game for us and we needed to rest key players.

We played A.C Milan after this game so we had to rest key players to avoid injuries and so that they have all the energy for the game against A.C Milan.

Leandro Damiao layed the ball of to Andrey Arshavin who took on the defenders and made a run into the box, Arshavin ambitiously took a shot from a tight angel but amazingly put the ball into the top right corner and
Craig Gordon couldn't stop it from going in.

The first half came to an end and it was 1-0 to us, with Sunderlands heads down, I could rest more players.

Eight minutes after the second half started we were awarded a free-kick on the wing and Andrey Arshavin stepped up to take the free-kick.

Andrey Arshavin crossed the ball into the six-yard box and Alex Song volleyed the ball into the net to win the game for us.

View attachment 212841

----------------

A.C Milan vs Arsenal

The first leg of the Semi-Finals had started, a tough match away at the San Siro but my boys could cope.

Alexandre Pato who I was going to sign back in August but negotiations failed because A.C Milan were asking for £100m for him and I wasn't willing to pay that much for anyone, he picked up the ball at half way line and ran at our defense, the defenders looked frightened to make a tackle and Pato took advantage of this, he ran into the box and placed the ball into the net with ease, Milan were 1-0 up and were playing with confidence.

I changed my plans from a Control style of play to Counter, as soon as the plays were aware that we were playing a Counter style, we scored a goal.

Arteta played the ball to Chamakh and Chamakh played Van Persie through and Van Persie out us on level terms.

The match finished at 1-1 and this was an advantage to us, we had them at home and we were confident of winning the second leg!

View attachment 212842

-------------------

Bolton vs Arsenal

Although I was resting key players I still expected a win.

Mikel Arteta put us on level terms with Bolton, with a powerful shot from outside the box.

Nigel Reo-Coker then scored for Bolton to secure the win for them.

I made it clear to the boys that I was expecting a win today and we should be winning these sort of games.

View attachment 212843

------------------

Arsenal vs A.C Milan

Looking around the stadium, I saw red every where, I saw a group of fans holding a big poster saying ' Mancini we love you!'

I was so proud to be the manager here at Arsenal, the fans were loyal and very loud, the staff and board were magnificent, and the players were just terrific their attitudes were brilliant, they were the reason why we had come so far in the Champions League, F.A Cup and winning the League Cup with a healthy lead in the Premier League.

I couldn't explain the feeling, it was great knowing I had support from everyone around me!

Before kick-off I explained to them that they can do anything, Barcelona beat Chelsea and if we beat Milan were playing them, we can beat them, I've got a tactic that will keep Messi, Xavi and Iniesta quite Villa' injured so he isn't the least of my worries, what you boys need to focus on is working that extra 10% or 20% to get first to the ball to win every header, make sure every pass is an accurate one, close the threats down and that way, you'll win, believe me.

The boys ran into the pitch and I was confident of a win.

But A.C Milan had a trick up there sleeves too, just 7 minutes into the game A.C were on a counter, Robinho picked the ball up on the right wing and our left back was inside their box, Robinho dashed down the pitch, cut into the box and smashed the ball into Szczesnys near post and it was too powerful for Szczesny to stop it.

Three minutes later Sime Vrsaljko crossed the ball into the box and hulk volleyed the ball and the ball took a deflection and went in, we were level and the players wanted to win this one!

10 minutes before half time and we were awarded a free-kick Ambrosini fouled Andre Santos on the left wing.

Arshavin stepped up to take it, he crossed the ball into the far post and Joao Moutinho got his head to the ball but the header went wide, luckily hulk managed to stretch ad get his foot on the end of Moutinhos terrible header and put us in the lead at half time.

Well done boys, keep going, you can do this, I believe in you and so does everyone else, keep going!

In the 77th minute Robinho put Pato through on goal and Pato placed the ball into the net, at this point we were losing on away goal, I was gutted but still had hope!

In the 85th minute, Sime Vrsaljko passed the ball to Ramsey, Ramsey lifted the ball to Andre Santos, Santos volleys it, while the ball was in mid air, everyone in the stadium was standing, I closed my eyes and hoped it went in, I open my eyes to see the ball flying at great speed into the top right corner, Andre Santos scored a screamer from outside the box and I ran onto the pitch as if we won the Champions League, I couldn't have wished for a better finish to the match.

What a win boys, well f*cking done, go home and celebrate!

View attachment 212844

---------------------

Arsenal vs Blackburn

The team and I were over the moon, winning the Premiership, The league Cup and being in the final for F.A Cup and Champions League.

Nothing could stop us!

An amazing performance from the boys against Blackburn dominating the game left, right and centre.

Pedersen scored for Blackburn to give them a 1-0 lead in the 33rd minute.

Marouane Chamakh scored in the 38th minute with a lovely header to put us level.

Robinvan Persie then scored to make it 2-1 at half time.

Chamakh scored straight after kick off in the second half to increase the lead by one.

Theo Walcott scored the last goal of the game to secure the three points and win us the league, however we were not allowed to lift the trophy until the last game of the season against Norwich.

View attachment 212848

--------------------------------

PHEWWW!! what a month!

Won the League Cup.

Won the Barclays Premier League.

In the Final for Champions League and F.A Cup.

Next month is going to be a great month for Arsenal.

Especially for my player of the season, Robin van Persie, he already lifted the League Cup in Wembley against Tottenham, now he had the chance to lift the Champions League, the Barclays Premier League and the F.A Cup.

I was looking forward to the next game and had a brilliant tactic for Barcelona game, whilst Pep Guardiola mouthed off, I was busy creating a tactic, reporters approached me in the Milan game, and said, Pep Guardiola said that he is expecting his team to win games against teams like Arsenal and is expecting to win the Champions League.

I commented PSHHTTT! I wouldn't be so sure of that with this Arsenal squad playing against them!

Last edited:
Gunning Down The World - An Arsenal Story.

May Review

View attachment 212850

An exciting month for Arsenal, not just the players or staff, but for each and every single Arsenal fan too.

Arsenal had a lot going on this month, F.A Cup final and Champions League final.

But it wasn't enough trophies for us too win, we want more!

--------------------

Aston Villa vs Arsenal

We had now officially won the League so we could rest players, regardless of who we are playing, whether it be Manchester United or Norwich we could rest players.

Although we rested key players I was still expecting wins, that's how high my expectations of the team were.

Unfortunately Aston Villa grabbed the win here at Villa Park with Darren Bent scoring a penalty and Agbonlahor scoring a typical poacher goal.

We lost, but I couldn't be harsh on the players, we had won the league already.

View attachment 212851

---------------------

West Brom vs Arsenal

Another Cup Final and another chance for us to win some silverware.

Captain Robin van Persie lifted the F.A Cup this year too, already lifting the League Cup and will be lifting the trophy in the last game of Barclays Premier League against Norwich.

Robin van Persie scored two times in this match against West Brom once in the 6th minute blasting the ball into the net and once more in the 13th minute chipping the West Brom keeper.

Winger Hulk wanted a slice of the cake too and got one, he placed the ball into the net to seal the victory and win Arsenals second trophy this year.

Well done Robin, you have deserved every single minute of joy this year, you will lift every single trophy this year, and next year, you make a wonderful captain and I want all the youngsters to look up to you!

We need you to score some goals in Barca match and hopefully you'll do the Job, for now go celebrate your second trophy and top scorer of the competition award!

View attachment 212860

-------------------

Arsenal vs Chelsea

I again rested key player in case they got injured.

But I was not expecting my team to win this match against Chelsea, Villas-Boas was fielding a very strong team because if he won this game, Chelsea would push up to second place and Manchester United would go down to third place.

Chelsea substitute Didier Drogba got the only goal in the game when a cross from the left wing passed everyone and he tucked it away.

View attachment 212871

---------------

Arsenal vs Norwich

Not playing Robin van Persie today, but keeping him on the bench was a very clever thing to do, because two players were injured in this game, Yossi Benayoun and Romario, thankfully I rested Robin for the Barcelona match.

Solomon Rondon scored our first goal in just 10 minutes with a brilliant volley inside the box, and doubled the score with a nice header in the 23rd minute.

Before getting injured, Yossi Benayoun scored a nicely placed shot to seal the victory.

WELL DONE BOYS!!!
YOU HAVE DONE IT!

You have beaten Manchester United and Chelsea to the title and you should pat yourselves on the back!

Now that we have the Premier League off our chest I want you to start focusing on the match against Barca!

I have the tactic prepared and will show you on in training!

Now go out there and celebrating lifting the Barclays Premier League title!

View attachment 212873

-----------------------

The Champions League Final
Allianz-Arena
Barcelona vs Arsenal

A big day for millions of people around the world.

Not just Arsenal, or Barca fans but every football fan.

Barcelona are favorites for this match and look destined for the title, but can Mancini pull out a few tricks or two?

He's done it in the Barclays Premier League, F.A Cup and League Cup, can he do it here?
(Commentator says all this.)

I had explained to the boys what the tactics going to be, with Ayew, and Romario and Vrsaljko missing I had to figure some thing out.

Szczesny

Djourou Mertesacker Song Vermaelen Gibbs

Moutinho

Hulk Arshavin

Damiao Robin van Persie

My master tactic, the goal was't to score, it was to keep Barcelona quiet and go into extra time.

Barcelona had more shots, but we had more on target and more possession of the ball unbelievably!

We kept Messi quite throughout the whole game and Xavi and Iniesta were forced into mistakes!

We had many shots on target but nothing could pass Valdes.

I got up out of my seat many times hoping for us to score, but nothing happened, I sat down in disappointment, hoping to go to extra time.

We went to extra time, and I was even shaking let alone the players, a tough tough game, passing the ball around creating chances, Valdes played exceptionally well and so did Szczesny, we were equal sides, nothing could separate us, except PENALTYS!!!

The referee blew the whistle for Penalties, I had already arranged the takers order.

Robin van Persie.
Arteta
Hulk
Damiao
Arshavin
Chamakh
Song
Vermaelen
Andre Santos
Djourou
Szczesny.

Barcelona had the first penalty.

Messi steps up, everybody knew Messi would score.
He runs up to the ball, has a good smash at it, HITS THE CROSSBAR!!!

YESSSS!!! I YELLED!!!

Van Persie steps up...
Keeps his cool, places the ball into the top right!!!

YEESSSSS!! I whispered

Xavi comes forward to take the penalty....
Hits the ball into the bottom right corner, Szczesny manages to get his finger tips to the ball but couldn't stop it

SH*TTTT come on Szczesny!!! I whispered (sitting on the touch line.)

Arteta steps up...
Smashes the ball into the bottom left corner, Valdes didn't even move!!

YESSS!! Come on! (I shouted to cheer the boys on!)

Pedro puts the ball on the ground, steps back, runs to the ball and places the ball into the net, Szczesny went the right way but didn't get down in time!

COMEE ONN!??(starting to get fed up with Szczesny!)

Hulk goes up, runs to the ball, sends Valdes the wrong way and tucks it home!

Yess Hulk!!

Fontas steps up, places the ball into the net with ease.

(shook my head in utter disappointment.)

Damiao steps up, Valdes savess!!

For f*ck sakes!!

Puyol goes up, crossbar and in! what a way to score!

Chamakh goes up... Chamakh scoress, he looks so cool out there!

Mascherano steps up... WIDDEEE!

COMEE ONNN!!! (I shouted!)

Andrey Arshavin goes up, if he scores, Arsenal win, can he do it?
He's got the weight of the world on his shoulders!
Arshavin has done it, Arsenal are the Champions League winnners!!!

YEAAHHHSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------

Talking to the reporter.

Antonio Mancini, you have done it, you have done the quadruple!

Yess, I couldn't have done it without the support of the fans, the staff, the board, and the hard work the players put in, we will be looking to retain the title next year!

Winning the Champions League, Arsenal are no the team everybodys looking out for!

They hould have looked out for Arsenal when I took charge, I had these high expectations of the lads and they have fulfilled it!

Mancini, how does it feel winning so many titles in one year?

It feels amazing to be honest with you, but the players go off having a break after May, I have to sit around signing players.

Is there anybody your looking to bring in?

Not at the moment no, but I am getting rid off some.

Who are these unlucky players departing the Emirates?

Wait and see...

Thank you Mancini, enjoy yourself tonight, goodbye...

-----------------------------
Final Team talk

Well done boys, you have done it, congratulations, enjoy yourselves?

Yesss murmured around the changing room.

Good, you'll finish of this season end of may and you'll be back 25th June, no one is going to be late to training, and I'll be expecting more of you next season, for now, go out an enjoy yourselves, but don't bring any drama to my office, I don't wanna hear about any of you boys having *** with Prostitutes at the club you got me?

Yess coach!!

I turned around to walk out...
When I was pantsed by Szczesny, I looked at the boys, pulled my trousers up and laughed.

What a season, what a team!!

View attachment 212875

-------------------------

The last training session....

View attachment 212876

A great training session with the boys and I got to work with the youngsters today, the players that have been found by the academy are not the best, but I have signed three West Ham youngsters, a few Lyon youngsters and nicked some Bayern and Barcelona youngsters too.

I asked the boys if theres any players they want me to bring to Emirates and a lot of said to bring in either Neymar, Gotze, Hazard, Hamsik or Marc Andre ter Stegen.

I said I'll see what I can do and the squad broke up for their holidays, I however, have a Criminal of a dad to visit in America.​

I have a problem guys, the save won't open up, but I'm looking to start a new story, hoping to start with a team who isn't very good and away from the Premier League soo any suggestions?