Harris' Unstoppable 4-2-2-2 Home & 4-1-1-3-1 Away tactics!! :)

im currently using tactis for liverpool, not sure if im doing somthing wrong? going thru a bad patch at the moment, not losing my team talks tho getting pretty much all green and confidance up, seem to be lossing vs the big teams away then ill lose the next game i should win at home or draw which then drops the moral, do you change counter to attack when behind? change standard to attack when at home if behind? also getting loads of shots but hardly any on target could i change somthing there mayb?

Ive updated my tactic now dude. Download the new version, then let me know how you get on :)

I know what you mean though, the tactic was good! It would score you goals, hold possession, keep clean sheets. But every so often id get caught out. I think its just misjudging what mentality to use? or maybe rotating the wrong players in at the wrong time etc.

But this updated version of my tactic is alot better. I use it for HOME AND AWAY now. All il change is mentality. But even then i dont change it that much.

Give the new version ago and let me know how you get on?:)

ah that might explain a few things then haha, its just there seems to be a pattern period where id go win win win win - draw/lose/lose/draw, same happend on my dortmond save but i had like 2 subs. due to injuries haha, ill download new tactic might start a man u save and give that a shot!

aahh so you use your new home tactic for away to?

Yes mate, home and away now :)
I tried using counter away against big teams. But i think just leaving it as standard all the time is better off.

I was smashing teams once i changed it all :)

Losing to Madrid in the CL final was hard to take though :( was all over them!

ahh ok ill give it ago mate! ill let you know how i get on mid seasson! ouch! madrid to good

quick one. what you do about players unhappy with work load? just ignore it?

downside of this tactics, is the fact that your players commit a lot of fouls. Cards flying left, right, centre

great tactic mate and described very well!! just started a game with Liverpool, finding it hard to score many goals but then again its only October & i've just got Suarez back from suspension. I'm gonna download your updated tactic and see how i get on....

I was patient and look whats happened...

Rooney's an absolute beast in the AMC role and i'm switching that Inside Forward role between Welbeck and Kagawa. My only blip was the draw in the first CL game but I put out a very weakened team. Great tac this...

quick one. what you do about players unhappy with work load? just ignore it?

I normally change that players individual training to LIGHT. Whether it makes a massive difference im not sure, But i dont get that message again..?

downside of this tactics, is the fact that your players commit a lot of fouls. Cards flying left, right, centre

Yeah that is the only trouble aint it :(

I tend to take away all the HARD tackling in Opposition Instructions.
I only leave the hard tackling in for big games.

If im getting alot of cards, then straight away il withdraw those hard tackles from OI too

Aye, I tweaked it accordingly. Takes a couple of games to get back to fluid but worth it.

Yes mate, just go accordingly, as you would in a proper match. I've got to be honest though - I've not conceded a goal since that Palace game.

Yes mate, just go accordingly, as you would in a proper match. I've got to be honest though - I've not conceded a goal since that Palace game.
Awesome. Do you start most games with the standard mentality unless you're playing a big team?

Awesome. Do you start most games with the standard mentality unless you're playing a big team?

Yes just leave it as it is mate, the tactics are good enough regardless of the Opp...

Does this work with smaller teams? Just reading up on the other posts, and everyone seems to be United or Liverpool.. :S

wow. this tactic is simply...amazing.

Since implementing this tactic with my struggling Cardiff City team, I have had the following results;

Fulham (away) 1-0
Man Utd (home) 2-0
Liverpool (away) 4-1
Sunderland (home) 3-0
Crystal Palace (home) 5-1

I have a fairly decent squad.

GK: Marshall
RB: Theophile-Catherine
CB: Boyatta
CB: Caulker
LB: Taylor

DLP: Whittingham
BBM: Medel

IF: Abel Hernandez
AP: Knockeart (this guy is truly amazing).
RW: Pepe

ST: Cornelius.

Can't fault it at the moment. I have been using the latest 'standard direct' version on FMC!