FC Inter Turku

Veikkausliiga
SJK - FC Inter Turku 0:2
Meyong 61' 81'
A match where we dominated the whole time,Meyong scored two nice goals as we got another away win.

Veikkausliiga
FC Inter Turku - VK Haka 3:0
Milic 29' 52' Gruborovics pen 48'
Fantastic match,we totally destroyed VK Haka,we could have scored whenever we wanted to. Milic again played great.

Finally,that day has arrived,Europa league 2nd qualification round. We are going into this match knowing we can beat them,but still very careful as FC Midtjylland are a very strong team.

View attachment 364578
UEFA Europa League Second Qualification Round First Leg
FC Midtjylland - FC Inter Turku 0:0
I am very pleased with this performance although we were better in this match and we could have won but still we are definitely in the game for the second tie.

Veikkausliiga
FC Inter Turku - Jyvaskylan Jalkapalloklubi 3:1
Gnabouyou 67' Milic 73' 82'
A great comeback that started with great Gnabouyou's goal and Milic added two more for this very important win as our main tittle contenders didnt manage to grab a win.
So,after 17 games we are doing great and standing in 1 st place in Veikkausliiga.

5 points ahead of Turun Palloseura we are definitely main tittle contender this year.
Player stats so far:

View attachment 364594

UEFA Europa League Second Qualifying Round Second Leg
FC Inter Turku - FC Midtjylland 0:1
Luokkala sent off 58'
This match could have definitely gone either way,they managed to score in 91st minute and I was so frustrated as we couldnt maganed to go through to the next round.

Anyway,our road to Europe ends here,we will now focus on Veikkausliiga and next year,hopefully,we will play in Champions League.

Veikkausliiga
IFK Mariehamn - FC Inter Turku 5:3
Luokkala sent off 12' Gnabouyou 19' 76' Meyong 51'
A match I expected to won but Luokkala ****** me off again as he was sent off in 12th minute of the game. I decided to terminate his contract because he destroyed our Europa League road and now this very important match.

Another bad news,Babacar Diallo got injured 4 to 5 weeks. He is my best playre in the team he is a monster in the defence and it will be very tough to play without him.

Veikkausliiga
Kuopion Palloseura - FC Inter Turku 1:1
Gruborovics pen 90'
Poor match,we did deserve to win as they had 1 shot on target in the whole match. I am dissapointed with this performance but we are still in the 1st place.

Last edited:
izabrao si pogresan klub na pocetku mogu ti rec :D odlicno ide za sad, nadam se da mozes iznenaditi dance :)
Tako izgleda,mogao sam da ih prodjem ali kao sto vidis u 91 minut su mi dali gol,iznervirao sam se samo tako ali nema veze,igram dalje,pa sledece godine mozda u ligu sampiona.

Tako izgleda,mogao sam da ih prodjem ali kao sto vidis u 91 minut su mi dali gol,iznervirao sam se samo tako ali nema veze,igram dalje,pa sledece godine mozda u ligu sampiona.

Mislio sam na HJK kao pogresan klub :) a jbg, nije los rezultat opet, malo srece je falilo :)

FC Inter Turku

Veikkausliiga
FC Inter Turku - Myllykosken Pallo 47 2:1
Sinisalo 12' Kolsi 16'
Two early goals provided us this victory where we could score 10 goals,we were absolutely dominant during the entire match and they scored in 88 minute.

Since the transfer window has now started and the lack of my central midfielders i have been in search for a really good one and I think i found him.

He played for IFK Mariehamn and he played great. My scouts rate him as an important player for the team. Got him for 60k and for a realtively low wages.

Veikkausliiga
FC Lahti - FC Inter Turku 0:2
Meyong 71' 90+3'
What an intense match,Lahti played very well but on the end Meyong provided us this very important victory.

Veikkausliiga
Turun Palloseura - FC Inter Turku 0:2
Meyong 5' 71'
This will probably be crucial match for this season. We managed to defeat our biggest tittle contenders. I am so thrilled now,Meyong again played perfect,his second goal is one of the best I have ever seen.

We are 5 points ahead of them again and so far,everything looks very good.

View attachment 365052

Veikkausliiga
HJK Helsinki - FC Inter Turku 1:0
A match where we were better,we conceded from a penalty,had a disallowed goal but HJK had more luck today and we are again 2 points ahead of second placed team.

Veikkausliiga
FC Inter Turku - Vaasan Palloseura 1:0
Gnabouyou 54'
Definitely not the best game I have ever seen,but I am pleased we managed to win here. Gnabouyou scored after couple of games.

Veikkausliiga
FC Inter Turku - SJK 2:1
Milic 25' 45'
Good,solid match,important victory,we are now 6 points ahead of Turun as they didn't manage to win their last two games.

Next update will be in a couple of hours when we will continue our road to Veikkausliiga's tittle!

Dobro ti ide, nadam se da osvajas ove sezone titulu :)

Послато са Telenor Smart Pro 2 користећи Тапаталк 4 Бета

FC Inter Turku

Veikkausliiga
Jyvaskylan Jalkapalloklubi - FC Inter Turku 1:2
Lehtonen 45+1' Milic 84'
Great match,they are 3rd placed team so I am very pleased as Milic grab a late goal to provide us this big result.

Veikkausliiga
FC Inter Turku - Turun Palloseura 0:0
Bore draw,but we managed to keep our 6 points advantage over them so I am pleased with this game.

Veikkausliiga
FC Inter Turku - IFK Mariehamn 1:0
Gnabouyou 60'
Very good match,we could scored more goals,but I cant say that I am dissapointed.

Veikkausliiga
VK Haka - FC Inter Turku 1:3
Gnabouyou 7' Latosaari o.g. 45' Gruborovics 49'
We dominated during the whole match,I was very pleased,we are now 8 points ahead of Turun Palloseura,everytihg is going in our way.

Youth intake this year is very dissapointing. Only 5 players and noone is not even worth of watching. I definitely need to improve my youth facilities but money is needed,so next year it will be a good thing if we manage to do something good in Europe.

This is how the league table looks now:
View attachment 365122

Player stats:
View attachment 365123

Next update tonight when I will post the rest of our season and some incoming transfers.

Kad ce report? :) da potvrdimo tu titulu ! :)

FC Inter Turku

Veikkausliiga
FC Inter Turku - FC Honka 2:1
Milic 52' 65'
Very good performance as Milic banged two more goals,his first goal was an absolute schorcher from the distance. With this victory everything is over.
We did it ,FC Inter Turku have von the Veikkausliiga tittle. I am very very happy as I didnt expect that in this season.
View attachment 365366
Our fans were delighted with this tittle and I am glad to hear that

So,we have qualified for the 2014 Champions League by winning the Veikkausliiga.
I am looking forward to it,we are definitely ready for that,with our new transfers I am very confident.

View attachment 365373

Veikkausliiga
FC Honka - FC Inter Turku 1:3
Meyong 5' 45' Milic 18'
Another good game,we were brilliant in this game my strikers played perfect in whole season and I am absolutely delighted with that fact. Because of that,I wont change anything in attack for the next season.

Veikkausliiga
FC Inter Turku - Kuopion Palloseura 4:1
Milic 6' Meyong 22' 49' 55'
Great match,we were very good,Meyong again played spectacular along with Milic as they cooperate brilliant this season.

Veikkausliiga
Myllykosken Pallo 47 - FC Inter Turku 2:2
Milic 11' Gruborovics 67'
Decent performance, I am slightly dissapointed that we couldnt win our last game of the season but everything went well and I am very happy with this entire season.
This is the league table at the end of the season:

11 points ahead of second placed team Turun Palloseura,that show how dominant we were in this season,we did our best and proved that we are the best team in Finland.
So,the champions of Veikkausliiga for the year 2013 are FC Inter Turku!!!

Player stats at the end of the season:

Tomas Gruborovics created most goals in this season:10,behind him is Meyong,great striker we got for free.
Our top scorer was Bogdan Milic,he played great this season,another very good singing.
Guy Gnabouyou,he played very well also and he definitely deserve a place for the next season.
Here they are:
View attachment 365387View attachment 365388View attachment 365389View attachment 365390

This is how we stand compared to other teams:
View attachment 365391

And finally,this is my best player of the season without a doubt:
View attachment 365392

Babacar Diallo,this central defender was my rock this season,he played absolutely amazing and I am delighted that he agreed to renew his contract.

That will be all for this season,tomorow morning next post,pre season,new singings,and finnish league cup.

Last edited:
Congratulations for winning the Veikkausliiga! :) I look forward to your next update!

Svaka cast na tituli :) srecno na putu do LS :)

FC Inter Turku

Awards for this season:
View attachment 365521

My players absolutely dominated this season and took almost every single award:
- Tamas Gruborovics has won the Finnish Premier League Most Assists award creating 10 goals this season.
- Babacar Diallo has won the Finnish Premier League Most Man of the Match award,he earned 9 player of the match award.
- Bogdan Milic has won the Finnish Premier League Rookie of the Year award. He put in a string of good performances this year,scoring 18 goals in 30 games with ana verage rating of 7.42. On the second place is Sergio Sanchez,my central midfielder,another very good singing.
- In Team of the Season three of our players are chosen:
Babacar Diallo,Tomas Gruborovics and Meyong.
- Meyong has won the Finnish Premier League Player of the Year award. I am delighted for him as he really deserved it.
- Bogdan Milic is 3rd Top Goalscorer of the season.
- Magnus Bahne,2nd goalkeeper of the year,Babacar Diallo best defender of the year,Tomas Gruborovics best midfielder of the year and Meyong best striker of the year.
- And,at the end my personnal award as I have won the Finnish Premier League Manager of the Year award.

Those were awards for the last season,I cannot be more satisfied than I already am.

On 15th of Novemeber my three singings arrived in Finland. Three free transfer that will be provide us depth in squad that we needed.
Here they are:

Fantastic 32 year old Montenegrin left back,my scouts rate him as a definite purchase,he will be my first team player as Henri Lehtonen didnt play well last season. Got him on free,very high wages but he is worth of risk.

Julian Helmer
View attachment 365536

Very,very talented 19 year old German central midfielder,5* player,definitely first team player in upcoming seasons. Got him on free,low wages,good deal.

And the last singing is a living legend:

What can I say about him that you already dont know? Although he is very old,I just couldnt resist to sign him,after all he is a legend. He is 37,his career was amazing,as he become one of the best attacking midfielder in Spain,played for Villareal,Atletico Madrid,Mallorca and Olympiakos before he arrived at FC Inter Turku. Got him on free,not very high wages so I am absolutely delighted that he will be part of my team in the next season.

After couple of weeks,one more player has arrived at the club.

As you all probably remember he played for my team in the first season,but he was on loan. I couldnt afford to buy him so I waited until his contract expire. Free transfer,very low wages,he will play in my first team along with Babacar Diallo,so two of them will be my rock in the defence.

Last edited:
FC Inter Turku

Some informations about European football:
View attachment 365589

Messi is absolutely dominant in European football. He claimed World Golden Ball award and World Player of the Year award.
On the other side,Roman Eremenko has won Finnish Player of the Year award.

Anyway,my season starts on 11th of January in Finnish League Cup Group 3.

Finnish League Cup Group 3
FC Inter Turku - Rovaniemen Palloseura 4:1
Gruborovics 33' Milic 43' 72' Nikkari 90'
What a great way to start the season,I am very pleased with this performance and Milic again proves his goal scoring ability.

Turun Palloseura - FC Inter Turku 0:5
Byskata 16' 68' Gruborovics 47' Obilor 74' Meyong 89'
View attachment 365600
This was absolutely the best game since I am the manager of FC Inter Turku. We were brilliant and I am delighted with the way my players demonstrate their potential. What a great win!!

Transfer window is now over,this is transfer history:

View attachment 365603
I am very satisfied with this transfer window,I managed to keep all of my key players and I brought 4 very good additions to my team.

FC Inter Turku - IFK Mariehamn 0:2
After two brilliant performances a poor one comes. Very,very bad played,especailly in first half where we had to chase 2:0 lead.

Last edited:
Jos jedan crnogorac u Interu :D nadam se da ce ti bolje posluziti, nego nasoj reprezentaciji npr. :D