How to score 30+ Goals a season from Set-Pieces

Anybody knows why I don't get the same interface when clicking on a player? I can't choose the corners

there is a button that says " show instructions" underneath and abit to the left of "player"

Hi dhurley,

I am French and my English is very bad.

In addition, your copy screen shows instructions in English corner, difficult for me to make corespondance in the game with the words in French.

You would it be possible to make available a link to download your tactics, including changes to your corners please?

Thank you in advance for your help.

i dont think i would be able to do that as the tactic is not mine and there is already a file on this site with that tactic but it doesnt have the set pieces, just go to each player and select what set piece role you want them to have

sorry but I just spent one hour trying to do the equivalent of your screens on a play in French, and I can not.

thanks for your video, But I will prefer a video showing me how to have the same instructions as you.

You would it be possible to make a video that explains the instructions you put them ....?

i dont have any software to make a video like that, i used fm uploader to upload the video. its really simple

View attachment 318356

this image shows what you need to do

View attachment 318361

this is what I like options in the French version of the game

can you tell me what corespond a "near post"

View attachment 318362

can you tell me what corespond a "Stand on far post","Lurk outside area","Stay Back","Offer short option","attack near post","Challenge keeper" ?

just give me the number of the line.

example, if "Near Post" is on the fourth line, it corespond in French a "2eme poteau"

just give me the number of the line.

example, if "Near Post" is on the fourth line, it corespond in French a "2eme poteau"

it doesnt work like that, you cant just put any player in any role. or else it wont work

Can you upload the tactic with your instructions please!!!​

Stay Back : 2 players
Lurk outside area : 3 players
Stand on far post: 2 player
Offer short option: 1 player (this will bring a defender out of position)
Attack near post : 1 player ( This will be your goal scorer, Make sure he is tall and has good Heading, Jumping and Strength)
Challenge Keeper : 1 player (again make sure this player is tall and has good finishing)

2+3+2+1+1+1=10
10+corner taker=11
11+keeper=12

How many players does your side have? :) (joke)

Which one of your players takes the corner?

This works for me at least, the short option rarely takes a defender away so the person taking my set piece is under that setting, otherwise works well 12 corner goals this season 25 games in

Doesn't work ? Even with going via the "player option" I cant get more than one player in a position. It only offers to swap position