Howard Webb

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJ

Reaction score
This man is a disgrace. He is supposedly englands finest referee but he just makes appauling decisions one after the other. The decision to not give the penalty for the challenge on gareth bale today is unbelievable.

What do you guys think?

He shouldn't be a referee, he once said 'I love Rooney' yet hes still allowed to referee in the premiership, which clearly he COULD not saying he will be biased

You forgot to mention Corluka's foul on Dunn in the first half, a clear penalty

I don't rate him at all, but then again I can't think of many refs who I do rate.

This season alone Webb has managed to get two pretty easy decisions wrong in the Liverpool vs Arsenal games. There was the penalty shout at Anfield when Gallas wiped out Gerrard and then there was Fabregas' handball at the Emirates.

Also, Blackburn's second should never have been disallowed today, if anything it should have been a foul against Dawson for very erotically man-handling Kalinic. Good shot though.

Refs make bad decisions every week,they are all as bad as each other. Personally i hate Rob Stiles,the guy is a total *******.

How are you guys Watching the match is it on TV if so what channel (SKY)

He is as bad as that Norweigan **** Ovrebo!

Ovrebo is the worst ref alive.

How are you guys Watching the match is it on TV if so what channel (SKY)

It was already on, it finished 3-1. <)
Sky Sports 1 was the placed to be.

Anyway, Bold referees are mad. Lets not forget the scary guy on the cover of red card football, jesus christ. :$

Can i ask something.. Would you have actually made this thread, if the match incidents didn't happen today? He had one bad game in a career of several years and you jump on him like that, wow. oO)

It was already on, it finished 3-1. <)
Sky Sports 1 was the placed to be.

Anyway, Bold referees are mad. Lets not forget the scary guy on the cover of red card football, jesus christ. :$

Can i ask something.. Would you have actually made this thread, if the match incidents didn't happen today? He had one bad game in a career of several years and you jump on him like that, wow. oO)

He has been **** for ages!!

I don't rate him as a ref at all. But that's the case with most refs, they all make mistakes.

yeah think so i hate mike dean due to suckin aston villa's ba*** last sunday:p

the best ref imo is andre marriner, howard webb is a horses ***

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh im so scared :p im suprised some idiot aint killed a ref
I was giving possible reasons why he is a ****, not reasons to be scared of him.

People havent killed a ref because its illega obviously,and its a pretty dumb reason to murder someone. Refs in South America i think may have been murdered or certainly come close,ive seen a few get chased from the ground.

Last edited:
To be honest, he missed three good penalty shouts today in the Tottenham vs. Blackburn game, as well as allowing their goal to stand despite it being a foul.

Just to clarify; two penalty shouts for Tottenham, one for Blackburn.

I feel his very overated but andre marriner was shocking also at the bridge today.

Status
Not open for further replies.