Howard Webb

Status
Not open for further replies.
decisions usually do get equal, for 19 clubs in the league, for thecheating mancs, they usualy dont.

i said to you before that howard plebb was a biast ref towards that mancs, today he proved it once again.

nothing we could of done we got a penalty we scored. its not up to man united its up to the ref.
stop this now because its not going nowhere.

it has no relevance if you can beat us you didn't get the **** over it.

Don't be such an idiot. People like you are the reason why United fans have such a bad name.

nothing we could of done we got a penalty we scored. its not up to man united its up to the ref.
stop this now because its not going nowhere.

i agree, it was more webb today.

despire the loss though i think liverpool played better than in recent times. i hear the commentator say that every time liveprool and manu have played in the cup, the winner ended uo winning the competition. so good luck Mancs.

P.S. Welcome back King Kenny.

The supermod (JP Woody) has spoken, any **** and this thread is closed.

i agree, it was more webb today.

despire the loss though i think liverpool played better than in recent times. i hear the commentator say that every time liveprool and manu have played in the cup, the winner ended uo winning the competition. so good luck Mancs.

P.S. Welcome back King Kenny.

liverpool did play good, you were unlucky to lose.

Liverpool played well, if you have sky, pause and then keep pausing and you will see it was a pen, but in saying that it was soft, also the sending off was correct, you can not jump into a challenge with both feet off the ground.
As usual Utd did not play well, but we won that what matters, but I hope we start playing a lot better starting with Spurs

Hurry I got an infraction, OMG How sad are the MODS on this Forum One rule for 1 and another for others OK leaves me with 450 points

I am an FA qualified Level 5 referee, both of the major decisions in this game Webb got correct. He is a great referee, Mark Clattenburg however, that is a controversial referee :p

Status
Not open for further replies.