Javier Hernández signs new five-year contract

With Jose getting sacked in a year or two I dont see Madrid making any smart moves like signing top class defenders. ;)

Anyways this is about Hernandez. He is getting 5 year deal, I'm confident that he wont be moving anywhere for obvious reasons.

I dont think he will move anywhere yet dont get me wrong, i think he will get to his 4th year of his contract and Madrid will do what Madrid does best and thats go to Marca and the rest is history.

I dont think he will move anywhere yet dont get me wrong, i think he will get to his 4th year of his contract and Madrid will do what Madrid does best and thats go to Marca and the rest is history.

Well we are not like Arsenal to let contracts run down. We offer contracts based on performance and start negotiations when 2 years left on the contract.

This whole Mexican lad moving to Madrid is inspired by Goal movie. Nothing more.

Well we are not like Arsenal to let contracts run down. We offer contracts based on performance and start negotiations when 2 years left on the contract.

This whole Mexican lad moving to Madrid is inspired by Goal movie. Nothing more.

Well i wouldn't know because i haven't seen any of them.