JP's simple & solid 442 & counter version (13.1.3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my team is fenerbahçe..and we have sow and kuyt..whıc is rıhgt and left..thanks..

Rodrigo from Benfica <3 this is nice....

well my first result whit lecce are good, when i play 10 game i post screen .....for now nice work JP ^^

Update from me. Used this tactic with Tottenham for one season now. First season. Ended up 3 in the league. Won the FA cup and the Euro Cup. So would say the tactic is working very well.

Used with Brechin in Scotish 2nd div

First ten results were 8 wins 1 draw and a loss

Previous ten results without this tactic 2wins 2 draws 6 losses

i can endorse this tac

JP

I'm thinking about starting a game up with Villarreal and using this, but where would be best for Rossi, poacher or complete forward?

Poacher, a big centre forward works best as complete forward which Rossi isn't.

All wins with Rangers first season (had 2 draws with another tactic), also narrowly lost to Celtic in one of the cups (cant remember which) 1-2 (lost 0-3 in another cup vs Celtic aswell, but that was with the other tactic, Aberdeen got totally outplayed before the Celtic game) so I can say this Tactic is golden.

2 thumbs up =D

Last edited:
2ms36a1.jpg

Ok JP now i'm sure u are a mage ^^, well guys i make offensive focus and this is the result....

Tried it with Barcelona, 2 wins, 5 draws, 2 loses....usually have more overall shots but less clear chances, and the possession of the ball is 50-50....still looking for a classic 4-4-2 :)....

Tried it with Barcelona, 2 wins, 5 draws, 2 loses....usually have more overall shots but less clear chances, and the possession of the ball is 50-50....still looking for a classic 4-4-2 :)....

Seems surprising with Barca, however they're so drilled in their attacking 433 tactic its no surprise it would take them time to adjust to a new system and formation. Just because they are barca and world class players doesn't mean it won't take a while to get cohesion.

My current save, 3rd season now with PSV:

View attachment 285728View attachment 285729

Seems surprising with Barca, however they're so drilled in their attacking 433 tactic its no surprise it would take them time to adjust to a new system and formation. Just because they are barca and world class players doesn't mean it won't take a while to get cohesion.

My current save, 3rd season now with PSV:

View attachment 285728View attachment 285729

**** Woody thats nice! I might try your tactic! :p

how do i get downloads to work in the game. I used to do this all the time but have forgotten. i have downloaded a facepack and it is on my desktop WHAT NEXT ANYONE PLEASE

how do i get downloads to work in the game. I used to do this all the time but have forgotten. i have downloaded a facepack and it is on my desktop WHAT NEXT ANYONE PLEASE

weird place to ask this but, place them in username/documents/sports interactive/football manager 13/graphics

create graphics folder if not existing

I've given up on making my own tactics on FM13 for no reason other than I'm useless. I've tried a lot of tactics but must say this has been the most consistent and defensively pleasing tactics I've ever used.

I'm Newcastle, 1st season sitting 3rd in the league with genuine chance of winning it, plus Carling Cup final (I'm only in Jan).

You don't concede many goals at all, Coloccini and Alboil have achieved ave ratings of 7.50 over the season and I've had some great results, none more so than beating Man City 2-1 away.

With a top quality squad you would win the league no problem. Great work.

Hi JP,

Your tactic look very decent and because I'm Dutch, I like to hear that you've got very good results in de Dutch competition. So I'm curious about your time at Heerenveen. Did you strengthen your squad with a lot of players and what was your starting 11?

Hi JP,

Your tactic look very decent and because I'm Dutch, I like to hear that you've got very good results in de Dutch competition. So I'm curious about your time at Heerenveen. Did you strengthen your squad with a lot of players and what was your starting 11?

Can't give you a starting 11 because that's gone, i did rotate regular though. Heres my transfer history though from 2 seasons at Heerenveen.

View attachment 285853View attachment 285854

Thanks a lot. Not going to copy it in total, but I wanted to start in the Dutch competition and will use your tactic and see how it goes. So that is way I was curious about your transfers.

Hi JP,

Do you keep the General Training - Team Cohesion on Average and Match Training on Tactics Only all the time?

25ukw8l.jpg

Again a best series of result whit Leeds Utd.....i think this is the first best 4-4-2 i see in FM13....try whit more team and u see, the same result, nice work JP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.