JP's simple & solid 442 & counter version (13.1.3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello JP, do you think I could use this tactic with a DLF instead of CF? (for more creation)
Also would it work to move one of the CM to a DM position as defensive midfielder? (to keep it tighter)
Also I want to do those changes to avoid having gap between my lines,to connect better
I usually use bottom table teams

Last edited:
Hello JP, do you think I could use this tactic with a DLF instead of CF? (for more creation)
Also would it work to move one of the CM to a DM position as defensive midfielder? (to keep it tighter)
Also I want to do those changes to avoid having gap between my lines,to connect better
I usually use bottom table teams

I really don't know. I don't feel the need to change anything because how it is works for me. There is no gap between the lines, i made sure of it. If there was the assistant manager would say so.

Hi JP......Will this tactic work on the classic version of the game do you know?

I cant seem to get a decent run of results no matter what I do. This tactic looks very nice

I really don't know. I don't feel the need to change anything because how it is works for me. There is no gap between the lines, i made sure of it. If there was the assistant manager would say so.

Hi JP......Will this tactic work on the classic version of the game do you know?

I cant seem to get a decent run of results no matter what I do. This tactic looks very nice

Couldn't tell you. Never played classic mode.

Works a treat buddy on Lower league sides as well :) CHEERS!!!

My newcastle team seems to concede alot with this tactic.. any ideas?

Was using this tactic on my home computer save. It's working nice, 1 thing I did notice was the amount of corner goals i scored. Could you tell me what the base set up is? I remember the tall ST attacking near post... is the delivery from both sides near post?

Was using this tactic on my home computer save. It's working nice, 1 thing I did notice was the amount of corner goals i scored. Could you tell me what the base set up is? I remember the tall ST attacking near post... is the delivery from both sides near post?

Just look at set pieces and it shows you. The striker doesn't need to be tall. Tbh i don't think it scores enough from corners.

Just look at set pieces and it shows you. The striker doesn't need to be tall. Tbh i don't think it scores enough from corners.

I'm on my work cpu and I can't download your tactic. Which is why I asked. Are they set to near post?

Started a new game with Port Vale (media prediction 24th)

Fixtures so far, here you can see how a tactic can take time to get going as the team gets used to the system, no win in the first 8 games:

View attachment 286376

16 games in going nice now and the team becoming more confident as it gels:

View attachment 286379

hey jp, attacking wise i like this tactic i just feel i am lee king a few to many goals, any ideas how i could tighten things up?

Having some good results so far but I think the tactic will get better when I play more matches (it just got fully fluid). Also didn't play any difficult matches yet... Man City coming up though, hopefully I can win!

View attachment 286558

hi jp

sorry to say this is another congratulations post. i used this tactic for my 2nd season with spurs and won the Epl, fa cup and capitol cup i was in the CL but lost in 1st ko round to porto on away goals.i love basic 442 so thank you for making this stfc

View attachment 286585

Hi JP! I just testing your tactic right now and results are awesome. I'll show you the screenshot when I finish this season, but I'm satisfied for the moment.
Thank you mate, I tested many tactics from this forum but results were bad, and in some save's I was fired!
Your tactic is so simple, and it works, I can't belive that!
You're genius!

Hi JP,

Thanks for your tactic. I have ben using it for one and a half season. I won Turkish 2. League in the first season, and now I am on the 5 th place in 1. league.

I would like to make a feedback; if opponent has pacey forwards and tries through balls often, my defenders having serious problems. I conceeded so much goals in that kind of positions.

Hi JP,

Thanks for your tactic. I have ben using it for one and a half season. I won Turkish 2. League in the first season, and now I am on the 5 th place in 1. league.

I would like to make a feedback; if opponent has pacey forwards and tries through balls often, my defenders having serious problems. I conceeded so much goals in that kind of positions.

a couple of ways to deal with it:

1. Buy pacey defenders.

2. Either play the offside trap or make one CB cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.