Can you redo this test with the worst players on the planet?
That way I'll know which tactic is best suited for Leicester, C. Palace and other piece of **** teams.

Can you redo this test with the worst players on the planet?
That way I'll know which tactic is best suited for Leicester, C. Palace and other piece of **** teams.

Playing this league with Rest of the World is like playing the Prem with C.Palace. but as i said before, don't take these tests as gospel, they are feedbacks, not much more than that. In my opinion if you want to know how a tactic will perform with Leicester the only thing you can do is start a season and play :D

OOOOOOOOOOOO!

I might have an up coming tactic if your still doing the testing league?

View attachment 743156

CCC's, HC's, passing rate, tackling rate, possession, goals.

I also smashed Arsenal 7-1 but for some reason I can't find the SS of the match stats, but not to worry I'm going to create a new save and give this a proper test :)
Any news yet mate

Any news yet mate

season has started and 4 PL games in and so far Iv'e scored 14 goals and conceded only 2, it's looking promising atm but still needs more developing and I think I might of cracked the defensive situation to make the defenders more solid at the back, but I'll keep you's updated.

just my f@cking luck, I played Spurs at home and had 6 offside goals 23 shots 16 on target, 9 CCC's, 3 pens missed against Spurs, they had 3 shots on target and 3 pens awarded and the score 3-0 to Spurs???!!!XD

Nezza mate! You gonna take the job in place of Pardew?

Sounds like you got FMed