Bomber1, I have some criticism for playing with Barcelona, but I like to play with that team, what tactic do you advise me to try?
Im curently testing with Follia-Satorox, or do you think wolud be better Follia v.1 Sato-Ext?
Thanks Bomber1

it's not illegal to play with barça ;) Follia v.1 Sato-Ext is really mad, goals will come like it's raining, but you'll concede a lot too, if you're ok with that you definitely want to try it

it's not illegal to play with barça ;) Follia v.1 Sato-Ext is really mad, goals will come like it's raining, but you'll concede a lot too, if you're ok with that you definitely want to try it
Thanks Bomber

There are no clean sheets because in these tactics the players have only attacking roles/duties...
For example, in ChristianEriksen's tactics there is a RPM(support), CM(Automatic) and CM(attack).. Nxt6 tactic has CM(automatic) and 2 AP(attack)..Sir Goalalot has 2 CM(attack)... what the ****, who is protecting the defence? By now I still haven't seen a successful tactic that uses an anchorman for example..

Last edited:
i dont mind bad possession v2 given handicap player

but i have few concern
you didnt pick hulk for best striker but you choose vagner love, and you didnt setup the corner taker
i can see clearly from key passes victor mosses is dominating the game (corner taker is always have the highest key passes in team)
if you wanted to test the tactics, at least do the setup properly

Great idea this. Really gives people a good idea as who are the best tactical players. Can't wait to see the final results.

but i have few concern
you didnt pick hulk for best striker but you choose vagner love, and you didnt setup the corner taker
i can see clearly from key passes victor mosses is dominating the game (corner taker is always have the highest key passes in team)

the handicap and the winner will stay for another round with different teams, i wasn't thinking about the corner taker i'm sorry if this is penalizing the test, i'll fix this in the next round. for the team i agree for hulk but i don't want to choose the starting 11, not because i'm lazy or something but because there could be problems with positions, roles, duties. i don't wanna get into this because i have 6 teams. however hulk is not picked because in the team there are strikers with 'striker' position as natural role, hulk doesn't. a better choice should've been your right version, but at the moment of the draw your left tactic was already been chosen

but i have few concern
Same for my OI's. Those are a need for my tactic! :)

the handicap and the winner will stay for another round with different teams, i wasn't thinking about the corner taker i'm sorry if this is penalizing the test, i'll fix this in the next round. for the team i agree for hulk but i don't want to choose the starting 11, not because i'm lazy or something but because there could be problems with positions, roles, duties. i don't wanna get into this because i have 6 teams. however hulk is not picked because in the team there are strikers with 'striker' position as natural role, hulk doesn't. a better choice should've been your right version, but at the moment of the draw your left tactic was already been chosen
i understand your trouble mate

Day 11
View attachment 314592View attachment 314591

Day 12
View attachment 314590View attachment 314589

Day 13
View attachment 314588

Day 14
View attachment 314587

Day 15
View attachment 314586

Day 16
View attachment 314585

Day 17
View attachment 314584

Day 18
View attachment 314583View attachment 314582

Day 19
View attachment 314581View attachment 314580

Day 20
View attachment 314579

View attachment 314578

1st ---->
"Follia" - SATOROX, Extinction76 tons of goal---> FOLLIA v.1 SATO-EXT76

2nd ----> ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play ---> V.19.1 DROP - DUTCHFM

3rd ----> Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4] ---> nxtPlay6 Shark

Serie A

OMFG! WHO WAS THE LEFT BACK!?
Thanks for the test, Bomber. (6)

View attachment 739927

To be honest i´ts nice to see that, as i have the same issue, full backs cost me so much, they seem to wonder away and can never tackle no matter who i have or what i set them to, thought it was just me.

I have niel taylor as my left back.

To be honest i´ts nice to see that, as i have the same issue, full backs cost me so much, they seem to wonder away and can never tackle no matter who i have or what i set them to, thought it was just me.

I have niel taylor as my left back.
A full back is the most defensive role for a side back.

2nd round is about to start, will FOLLIA be able to retain his title?

2nd Round ---> Draw

Serie A kept a clean sheet !!! Yep, they're the winners