It seems like 90% of the goals I concede are from breakaways down the wing and a cross behind my defenders to a wide open man. Clearly this is a result of being pushed pretty high up (plus having slow defenders), but if I drop deeper I don't get the same pressure and possession. Any suggestions?

Same bro, the majority of the goals ive conceded are from exaclty what you described i've no idea what to do finished 5th in my first season. My team plays inconsistent, I just seem to beat Man utd 3-0 then go and lose 2-1 to Stoke. Can't wait for the v4 if there will be, it might just be me, i may just suck at FM lol been playing since 12 so kind of new to it. :)

View attachment 288281

Won the league and had an unbeaten season in my first Chelsea season... also won the Club World Cup and Super cup... great tactic!

What a great tactic!! But when going 1 man down due to a early red card, it's a definite lose for me. If i am down to 10 men how should i tweak the formation to?

i think the new patch broke this, i can barely win vs very bad teams and teams that are on same level as me now hammer me with 5+ goals and zero on my side. Real madrid just won against me 11-0 while prepatch i managed to get 1 win and 1 draw against them in champion league

New Tactic

Koflok, this tactic needs to update. We're waiting for you :D

I am experiencing the same - where the tactic was perhaps my nr. favorite before the most recent patch, it does not seem to do the trick anymore. I am playing with Chelsea.

This doesn’t work, I lost 1-4 to Heracles Almelo, they are like the worst team in the Eredivisie. And I drawed Willem II, they just promoted last year from the Jupiler League. View attachment 296217 And BTW I am Ajax, they are on of the best teams in the Eredivisie. Please help me!

Koflok, please change the wing backs back to full backs in your next update. I really hate playing with wing backs and my team do not have much players that can play there either. I love your tactic and look forward to you next update!

Last edited:
Can we expect an update anytime soon? Thus far it was working well, until the latest update... Hope to see it updated soon :)

This tactic is pathetic, used it against Peterborough while at Ipswich and I expected an easy win, but I lost 4-1 and gave away 3 penaltys!!!!! AT HOME!!!

Updated @ 23 November 2012 -> 05.02.2013 better think twice before u post something stupid or offensive

I really wish an update for the 13.2.2 patch, the Goals Galore 2012 was my favourite tactic last year :)

Wb - Fb

Will it destroy the whole tactic, if I moove the wingbacks back to normal positions?
Btw nice tactic - great job! Cheers!

I've dropped the wing-backs to full-backs and not had any issues. I do agree that this tactic could use some work due to the updates of late, but it can still work.

I have found whenever i need to push for goals switching to Overload/Very Fluid and applying 'Get ball forward' and 'pass into space' I tend to get results. Will only work if the team you are playing are trying to shut you out of the game i tihnk

if only it was working

I've been basing my tactics on koflok's since 2011 and they are solid. Don't expect to use ANY tactic and immediately get the best results. You need to gel into it and have the appropriate players to complement the style of play. Here's a nice screenshot for all you who bash this tactic for not working on 13.3.3

View attachment 358255

Mind you it's always best if you minor tweak any tactic to better suit your players and opponents. Or go the lazy way and pray to get results ^^

P.S. As I'm currently in 2046 dynamics have changed. Reading finishes 10ish or higher for the past 7 years or so while Liverpool flirts with relegation ^^

Edit: I'll give you guys a hint to try. Koflok's tactic is quite Long Shot prone. Use Work ball into box shout or tweak player instructions to get the goals if you're struggling. Notice my 11 CCCs and only 1 long shot.
Edited P.S.: Of course this win is an exaggeration but it goes to show you all that this tactic still works with only minor changes.

Last edited:
download link?

I've been basing my tactics on koflok's since 2011 and they are solid. Don't expect to use ANY tactic and immediately get the best results. You need to gel into it and have the appropriate players to complement the style of play. Here's a nice screenshot for all you who bash this tactic for not working on 13.3.3

View attachment 358255

Mind you it's always best if you minor tweak any tactic to better suit your players and opponents. Or go the lazy way and pray to get results ^^

P.S. As I'm currently in 2046 dynamics have changed. Reading finishes 10ish or higher for the past 7 years or so while Liverpool flirts with relegation ^^

Edit: I'll give you guys a hint to try. Koflok's tactic is quite Long Shot prone. Use Work ball into box shout or tweak player instructions to get the goals if you're struggling. Notice my 11 CCCs and only 1 long shot.
Edited P.S.: Of course this win is an exaggeration but it goes to show you all that this tactic still works with only minor changes.

download link?

Just download Koflok's tactic and either follow the advice on what players to use or tailor the tactic to your existing players by tweaking player instructions. Also play around with set pieces as you'll be producing quite some chances so you might as well take advantage of them.
And since I'm posting again I'll show off my last game (happened right now ^^))

View attachment 358302

Hint: When they park the bus (and they will since they're cowards :p ) turn down mentality to control or standard and play through defense if you have good/creative passers and a good poacher or run at defense if you're fast and opponents are not good at tackling.
General Tip: adapt the tactic to the match or if you're too lazy make a couple of pre-tweaked copies of your favourite tactic and use them accordingly.