Kuwaitis seal takeover of Nottingham Forest

Hahah! im from leicester and got alot of leicester fans as mates

hopefully leicester and forest will be battling it out in the prem soon with some financial backing , likewise derby . it would be great to see those 3 clubs back in the top tier

hopefully leicester and forest will be battling it out in the prem soon with some financial backing , likewise derby . it would be great to see those 3 clubs back in the top tier

with a bit of money spent, i cant see it being far off, was only a few years ago all three were fighting for play off spots

with a bit of money spent, i cant see it being far off, was only a few years ago all three were fighting for play off spots

tbh i could see leicester going up and derby could make a push if they avoid injuries as they lack strength in depth . however forest need to pull there fingers out as all our players are leaving . as it stands there is only 3 first team defenders at the club and they are all right backs !

I'm a Derby fan and ST holder and I have to say that I am sick with jealousy, provided that the new owners are in it for the right reasons, which I am sceptical of as, even without bias, I do wonder what would draw a Kuwaiti in, because it definitely isn't the £75m debt, the losses of £1m a month or the council owned stadium.

I hope Forest do have success though, as, in my opinion, both them and Derby are clubs with great history that should be in the Premiership, and seeing you lot do well may provoke our stingy, asset stripping board to put hands in pockets and get us where we belong, in my opinion.

are you bein serious? losses of 1m a month, where the **** did you get that from? and where did you get 75m debt from? please expand.

What's with all this love from derby fans? Couldn't care less if you want us to do well. I hope you get relegated, the prem is better without you! As for Leicester, local derby? Pah.

Didnt really want this takeover to happen, I can see it going horribly wrong just cos it's Forest. And we'll probably hire some chump manager. We're down.

Oh well.