Leeds United1987 story " the quest for glory"

well i started as proffesional, but had been doing well and probs overacheiving at ipswich so they offered it to me and well i am not gonna say no... but i hope i will stay at Everton for a while lol

December Update

Fulham 0 vs Everton 1
Vaughan
View attachment 50388
A great win for the team. we had a massive amount o possesion and had many attempts at goal but Schwarzer was great in goal for them.

Everton 1 vs Man City 1
Vaughan (Rodwell sent off)
View attachment 50390
Another great performence by the team and if i am honest we could have won this as we were on top for large parts of the game and as soon as Rodwell sent off the balence of power changed and Tevez got the equaliser.

Everton 0 vs Liverpool 1
View attachment 50389
Although we lost it was yet another great performence from the lads. they have adapted to the new tactics and training schedules very well and did dominate the game in spells and was very unlucky not to get a point at least ..

Tottenham 0 vs Everton 2
Yakubu,Heitinga
View attachment 50392
Again we dominated spurs today and Yakubu ran the show today and could have bagged a hatrick. spurs could not handle him at all and when they brought him down in the box he picked himself up and slammed it home and then Heitinga rose at the back post to score our 2nd goal of the game

Newcastle 0 vs Everton 3
Cahill x2,Baines
View attachment 50391
What an attacking display we just destroyed Newcastle everywhere and we fully deserved this result and Cahill was fantastic this game..

Month review
What a turn around winning 3 draw 1 lose 1 and i has been the large amounts of possesion that allowed us to get the ball forward and score many goals and only concede 2 goals in this month..

Good luck with this,won't follow this for obvious reasons XD

January Update
Fa Cup
Ipswich 4 vs Everton 4
Yakubu x2,Pienaar,Cahill
View attachment 50560
i don't quite know what happend here, one of those games i suppose and i am in a way happy that my old club played well and forced it into a replay..

West Ham 1 VS Everton 1
Rodwell
View attachment 50562
A fair game to be honest West Ham were very difficult to break down and the result proved this..

Everton 4 vs Aston Villa 0
Pienaar,Cahill,Rodwell,Popov
View attachment 50557
What a game we just destroyed Villa in this game and Tim Howard just refused to be beaten allowing us to build the attacks required to score our goals this proves aswell that we do not rely on the strikers to score all the goals.

Everton 3 vs Ipswich 1
Milevskyi,Yakubu,Vaughan
View attachment 50558
A game where we did have to rely on the strikers and i am delighted for Milevskyi as he had struggled to adapt to english football, but with the effort he put in i can see him being a massive success for us and we are through to the next round and face a tricky pompy side so we will have to be careful..

Everton 3 vs Man Utd 0
Pienaar,Yakubu x2
View attachment 50559

A sensational perforemence from the team and how recovery is now well on track and maybe a late push for a Europa league place and with results like this i would not bet against it

Fa Cup
Portsmouth 0 vs Everton 0
View attachment 50561
A dissapointing game, but the players were probably tired after the last match so a replay it is...

Burnley 0 vs Everton 0
View attachment 50555
A game where either team could have won as both teams had many chances to score and win the match so i am happy to get a point.

Chelsea 2 VS Everton 1
Yakubu
View attachment 50556
A much better performence from the team today although we did not win i am happy with the way the team played.

Month review
we played well this month i thought a but disappointed to draw to pompy and burnley, but these things happen and we are shwoing form that could give this club european football again..

Transfers IN--
Joe Hart 9.5m
Jermaine Jenes 2.5m
Martin Caceres 2m
Artem Milevskyi 7m

o yes i was offered the Greece job and took it .... do ppl want me to update on them too

August update

West Ham 1 vs Everton 2
Heitinga,Kalou
View attachment 52121

Everton 3 vs Stoke 0
Owen x3
View attachment 52106

League Cup

Doncaster 0 vs Everton 2
Milevskyi x2
View attachment 52105

Everton 1 vs Wolves 0
Yakubu
View attachment 52107

Month Review
Unbeaten start to the season here to my delight and all my strikers that played got goals including Owen which will anony many liverpool fans with him playing for the blue half of mersyside..

League table
View attachment 52102

Player of the month
Micheal owen
4 games,3 gls,1 assists
Great month from Owen showing he can still hit the back of the net.

September update

Birmingham 3 vs Everton 1
Milevskyi
View attachment 52378
We had a bad day today and Christian Benitez just gave our strikers a lesson on how to finish and this is not good after an unbeaten start to the season, but we will have to bouce back if we want to get into a European compition this season as this is our main aim.

Everton 1 vs Man utd 2
Kalou
View attachment 52380
Although we lost today it was a much better perfomence by the team and were very unlucky when Nani scored in the 85th minute, but we have a League cup match next so we can try and win that one.

Everton 3 Vs Sheff Utd 1
Yakubu,Kalou,Jagielka
View attachment 52379
Great win here and this puts us through to the next round and i am happy that my strikers scored and we dominated the game and we deserved to win..

Everton 2 vs Blackburn 0
Milevskyi,Baines
View attachment 52381
Back to winning ways in the league and a good performence to go with it as Milevskyi ran the show and could have got a hatrick but Robinson in the Blackburn goal was fantastic and showed why he was an england keeper and maybe should be again....

Month Review
2 win, 2 losses. a month of two half's as we suffered the 2 defeats then we won the next two games. we could have done better in this month and will be looking to do that from the next month....

some very good result there mate keep it up :)

can you have a look at my "pride of the north-east" story and tell us what you think of the attachments :)

and i am proud of the results last season and so far this season as i am using my own created tactic that seems to be going well

A while ago i took the National job of Greece my 1st game in charge was against Croatia

Croatia 3 vs Greece 3
View attachment 52434

Greece 2 vs Latvia 1
View attachment 52433

Isreal 0 vs Greece 4
View attachment 52432

Malta 0 vs Greece 6
View attachment 52431

Despite these Great results we did not finish 1st, that went to Croatia so we wil have to do the lottery of a Play off to Qualify for the European Championships
we play Switzerland both legs i believe we can win as the team is performning well with the tactic that i am also using for my Everton side

how are you 18th ha? think your sig needs updating
but good read keep it up :)

October update

Everton 3 vs Bolton 1
Yakubu,Jagielka,Milevskyi
View attachment 52509

Chelsea 0 vs Everton 0
View attachment 52512

Sunderland 3 vs Everton 1
Yakubu
View attachment 52513

League Cup

Everton 1 vs Tottenham 2
Milevskyi
View attachment 52510

Premiership

Everton 3 vs Tottenham 0
Yakubu x2, Milevskyi
View attachment 52511

Month review
An inconsistent month full of highs and lows with a very good draw against chelsea, but the losing 3-1 to sunderland and then crashing out of the League cup to Spurs, but we did get our revenge in the league by winning by 3 goals to nil, also we are sitting nicely in 6th and playing ok and in a European spot and i think we can challenge for a champions league spot.......Hopefully

League Table
View attachment 52515

Will i get Greece to the Euro's.... i lost 2-0 from the 1st leg with switzerland ... can i win the 2nd leg

---------- Post added at 05:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 AM ----------

unfortunalty i did not make it through despite winning the game 3-2 but lost the tie because of there 2-0 win in the 1st leg... so i have stepped down as manager of greece