Leeds United1987 story " the quest for glory"

ahh mate thats annoying.
greece aren't that great a side anyway haa.
get england next time :)
but well done in the league, doin alright. milevskyi is an absolute machine isnt he. keep it up.

ahh mate thats annoying.
greece aren't that great a side anyway haa.
get england next time :)
but well done in the league, doin alright. milevskyi is an absolute machine isnt he. keep it up.
thanks yeah i will look for a new international team soon.... and Update soon

November update

Middlesbrough 1 vs Everton 4
Milevskyi x2, Yakubu,Rodwell
View attachment 52690

Everton 2 vs Nottingham Forest 0
Kalou x2
View attachment 52689

Arsenal 1 vs Everton 0
View attachment 52686

Aston Villa 1 vs Everton 0
View attachment 52687

Month Review
so a month of 2 halves then started so well with a trashing away to middlesbrough then a good win at home to forest. Then the 2 defeats to villa and arsenal, but we did play well and kept the score down well.

Prem Table
View attachment 52688

December update

Everton 0 vs Man city 1
View attachment 52880

Fulham 0 vs Everton 3
Vaughan,Kalou,Rodwell
View attachment 52882

Everton 1 vs Burnley 1
Owen
View attachment 52879

Liverpool 4 vs Everton 0
View attachment 52883

Everton 4 vs Newcastle 0
Bilyaletdinov x3, Taylor O,G
View attachment 52881

Everton 9 vs Braintree 0
Milevskyi x3,Yakubu x2 Rodwell,Owen,Kalou,Jagielka
View attachment 52878

Month review
An ok month here with losses to Liverpool and man city, but some very good games especially the Braintree game as we really showed what we can do and i kno it was against non league oppisition we played well and could have got a lot more and with good win against Newcastle and Fulham allowed us to keep up with the league leaders..

League table
View attachment 52877

Since i last updated this story....things have now changed i am no longer manager of Everton after i had a row with the chairmen when i asked for transfer funds as we were suffering an injury crisis and needed players, but he would not grant me the funds i needed so i resigned as manager.this was a tough choice but i needed the money so A) we could ease our injury list (B) keep our challenge for europe alive... I waited till the end of the season to find a new job and was Approached my Italian Giants Juventus, also at the same time i took the England job after their poor showing in the euro's losing 4-1 to spain in the quarter final.

The good thing is Juventus although struggling in the league last season hd still made the Euorpa league, but i think i have found the right club now so i will not leave. unless i am sacked which i hope does not happen...

August/September update
Transfer update
Romelu Lukaku-25m
Sidnei-16.5m
Mohamed Jbara -1.3m
View attachment 54311
sorry i have not updated recently i just forgot, but here is the latest...
as you will see i have left Everton after a disagreement of transfer funds and at the end of the season i was offered the Juventus job and took it... so i hope i will be a success at Juve and giv you guys a story worth following...

Europa league Qualifying 3rd leg 1

OFK Beograd 0 vs Juventus 1
Lukaku
View attachment 54319
Not the greatest game here but we did what we needed to and i am glad that Lukaku was able to scored on his debut and he looks like he will fit in nicely at Juve..

2nd Leg

Juventus 5 vs OFK Beograd 0
Iaquinta x2 Amauri x3
View attachment 54314
A much better performence at home and scoring lots of goals is always good and Amauri has picked up from where he left off from last season for juventus by scoring goals and now we are through to the next round of Qualifying which we will play Ukrainian side Tavria Simferpol

4th Qualfying round leg 1

Tavria 0 vs Juventus 3
Amauri,Marchiso,Zuniga
View attachment 54321
Seire A

Livorno 1 VS Juventus 3
Iaquinta x2,Lukaku
View attachment 54318
Good start to the season to kick our campiagn off with a win is always pleasing but the team played very well and fully deserved the win

Europa league Qualfiying leg 2

Juventus 1 vs Tavria 1
Melo
View attachment 54316
Not a great game but i did let a few fringe players have a game in this one and they did play well so i will look to them to aid the 1st team.

Europa league draw
Juventus
Tottenham
Rostov
Hapoel tel aviv

Cagleri 1 vs Juventus 0
View attachment 54308
A shocker of a game we did not play well and they fully deserved the win and after the match i told the players that. so hopefully we will have some kind of response

Juventus 3 vsBari 0
Iaquinta x2, Amarui
View attachment 54312
The response i was looking for and they gave it we dominated the game from start to finish and should have scored more goals but 3 was enough....

Juventus 3 vs Mantova 0
Criscito,Iaquinta,Amauri
View attachment 54313
Another away win and another comfortable win and it seems that Iaquinta is on fire so far and i hopeit continues.

Europa League

H,Tel Aviv 1 vs Juventus 1
Hatuka O.G
View attachment 54309
Not the greates game but we did play well and could have got the win bit the the Tel Aviv keeper just did not want to be beaten.

Seire A
Lazio 0 vs Juventus 1
Iaquinta
View attachment 54317
Another away win . we seem to be good at them at the moment and again Iaquinta scores i just hope we can keep up our form and maintain our position at the top..

Juventus 2 vs Sampdoria 1
Zungia x2
View attachment 54315
So a very good Home win and Right Back Zungia got both goals as once again we win..

Now a tough game against Jose Mourinho's Inter Milan

Inter 0 vs Juventus 0
View attachment 54310
Not a great game and even worse for me as we only had 2 shots at goal all game and most of it was played in our half of the Pitch and if it was not for the best Goal keeper in the world Buffon we would have lost this game by a lanslide but he made about 12 world class saves to stop inter scoring

Months Reviews

I though the 1st 2 months of the season have gone very well and we sit 3 points clear at the top of the league but Lazio have a game in hand in 2nd so i hope they lose that game..

League table
View attachment 54320

Good luck with Juventus, our old lady ;)
thanks we have started well adn i hope it continues

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:31 PM ----------

October Update

Europa League

Juventus 0 vs Tottenham 0
_45137895_gomes282.jpg

Gomes was fantastic in goal and we just could not get anything past him today and a 0-0 draw was the correct result in the end

Juventus 1 vs Fiorentina 3
36360.jpg

Gilardino was fantastic today and played very well for Fiorentina today our defence just could not handle him and a defeat was not the result i wanted but that is football. lets hope we can bounce back in the next game..

Juevntus 2 vs Parma 0
Sidnei x2
Sidnei.jpg

Not bad from a centre back scoring 2 goals and he was also solid from the back and made some very important tackles that allowed us to build attacks

Rostov 0 vs Juventus 4
Lukaku,Iaquinta,Amauri,Sidnei
vincenzo_iaquinta.jpg

Iaquinta was fantastic today and his expeirence shone through out this game and our 1st win in the Europa league at last after 2 draws

Seire A

Siena 0 vs Juventus 0
AC+Siena+v+Juventus+FC+Serie+A+HM6LZUFRpJsl.jpg

We battled to a point here, a little disappointed not to win but Siena played well and fully deserved their point.

Atlanta 1 vs Juventus 3
Lukaku,Iaquinta,Sidnei

610x.jpg

Great win to end the month we played well and again our strikers scored goals and played them all over the pitch and fully deserved our win and we maintain out position at the top.