Liverpool Vs Chelsea

vishal

Reaction score
I think this is gonna be the Match of the season. Both teams just cannot afford to loose and a draw will not favor anyone but their bitter rivals at Manchester. What do you think guys?

I think Chalsea will win. Sorry, Chelsea.

Ooopsi a typo..:p

I cant change it now can I?

Anyways.. :)

Manchester United will have a golden opportunity to take top spot if both Liverpool and Chelsea draw at Anfield on Sunday.United will definately be banking on their local rivals in causing an upset to put them within a shout of retaining the title for the fourth time.

I say Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea.

I think this is gonna be the Match of the season. Both teams just cannot afford to loose and a draw will not favor anyone but their bitter rivals at Manchester. What do you think guys?

Liverpool can afford to lose. Also, bit early for this thread?

Liverpool 1-3 Chelsea

Chelsea will continue their form that WILL win us the title!

Liverpool 2-5 Chelsea

I can't see us losing tbh

Wow,one-sided here 0_o Nothing to play for, and ability to win. I want us to lose like, :D I think it'll be a draw, want Chelsea to win doe

Obviously,Chelsea fans will be confident going into this match following their 7-0 drubbing of Stoke at home,as well as Liverpool being the same after relegating Burnley back to the Championship when they thrashed them 4-0 at Turf Moor.Manchester United are just clinging onto hopes that Chelsea don't win,or leave it til the final day.

the last time we scored 7 was the 7-1 victory over villa, our game after that was a 2-1 win at old trafford so im saying the same 2-1 to chelsea.

I don't expect Chelsea to choke at this stage, 2-1 win.

People seem to be very over-confident and think 'Pool will roll over... some players might not be up for it, Gerrard will.

I genuinely cannot believe some Liverpool fans hope we lose; we still have a chance of fourth, albeit a very small one but a chance nonetheless.

At the end of the day I just want my team to win and if that means United winning the league then they deserve it over the 38 games.

If that does happen, let's just try beat them to 20!

liverpool 1-4 chelski, chelski to go on and win the title there blip is well and truely over.

How can you guys call yourself Liverpool fans? You want Liverpool to lose? What is wrong with you, just think, if United win the title for the whole of next year they will know the only reason they got it is because of us. That would be epic. We can still get 4th place and we are on great form so we have every chance. There is no way this is going to be 4-1 or 5-2 to Chelsea like some are saying, it's at Anfield for God sake, we would never concede 4 or 5 at home.. I'm thinking Liverpool 1-0 or maybe a 2-2 draw.

Liverpool to win 1-0. I'd rather see United win the title than them stupid money grabbing nobodies from London.

id rather chelski manu fans are the most arragant in the world imo and although i hate chelski i think that there fans aren`t as bad. just imo

p.s off topic i hope forest come up that would be like the good old days we would just need the crazy gang then.