Man Utd 4-3 Man City

I remember 93 i think it was and Fergie's first league title for Man Utd. They needed a draw vs Sheff Wed at home to win the league and stop Villa winning it,anyway they were 3-2 down well into injury time,they finally equalized in about the 98th min,nobody could work out where the time had come from.Fergie then Celebrated on the pitch in that famous footage.

Is anyone aware that the 4mins added on were the minimum. They always say 'a minimum of ** minutes'

yh, i have to admit, everything utd have ever done, is cheating they have never actually beat a time fairly

I remember 93 i think it was and Fergie's first league title for Man Utd. They needed a draw vs Sheff Wed at home to win the league and stop Villa winning it,anyway they were 3-2 down well into injury time,they finally equalized in about the 98th min,nobody could work out where the time had come from.Fergie then Celebrated on the pitch in that famous footage.
If I am right, was that not to do with an injury to a Man Utd defender. I think it was Steve Bruce but Im not sure. Correct me if im wrong but im sure it was to do with an injury

Steve Bruce scored the equaliser, didn't he? It would of been ironic if Mark Hughes was the scorer then

nah mate it was just utd cheating, tht the only way they ever win,

it not the fact tht fergie pulled a master stroker by bringing owen on, or even signing him, it is just cheating.

fergie actually went forward in time to see if owen would be good or not, he was so he decided to come back and sign him, not a good idea, just cheating

nah mate it was just utd cheating, tht the only way they ever win,

it not the fact tht fergie pulled a master stroker by bringing owen on, or even signing him, it is just cheating.

fergie actually went forward in time to see if owen would be good or not, he was so he decided to come back and sign him, not a good idea, just cheating

Just Ignore them scott man utd dont cheat ( this is coming from a liverpool fan )

they might be lucky but that is what clubs need to be as good as man utd

Guys. You're not giving Scott Button the attention that he is craving. He is going to explode in a minute due to overloading with fantastic sarcasm.

Guys. You're not giving Scott Button the attention that he is craving. He is going to explode in a minute due to overloading with fantastic sarcasm.

Lol

well. everytime utd do something, they are slated on here, the fact is they won the game, deserved to win the game, and at least the ref werent as **** as the one who blew when carlton cole was through on goal the other week

They are hardly being slated. People are just making the completely true comment that the Stoppage Time was ridiculous, whether they deserved to win or not isn't really the topic.

If I am right, was that not to do with an injury to a Man Utd defender. I think it was Steve Bruce but Im not sure. Correct me if im wrong but im sure it was to do with an injury
Maybe,people where still scratching there heads though at the amount of injury time,i watched it again a few months ago on the football years,it still has left some very bad feeling with some people and it started all the conspiracy theories to do with Fergie and Old Trafford.

they are slated all the time, every single day.

whether it is FLECTHER(god)
or over pogba
or now over added time for ever, at utd,

IT IS JUST BALLS

Sort yourself out mate
this is getting embaressing

Bit upset at the scoreline but happy for Owen as he is god.

First half apart from the bad start Man City were the better side and Tevez should have put them ahead. Him and SWP had great games.

Second half was no doubt all Man Utd but Bellamy deserves praise for his first goal. Given made a few good saves and Darren Fletcher is a lucky ****...a deflection off Barry and a shoulder goal.

2 extra minutes for Man Utd making a sub??? come on how **** was that...but Giggs had a blinder of a game and that was one **** of a pass...and a nice finish.

I still think Man City will be in there this season

great game. i thought my heart was going to give out when owen scored. fletcher is a beast. ando was good as well in my opinion. we definetly deserved the win.

great game. i thought my heart was going to give out when owen scored. fletcher is a beast. ando was good as well in my opinion. we definetly deserved the win.

Just to let you no when you click the link on your sig the vid is broken

sorry but i thought anderson was sloppy, and dived quite a bit, which i didnt like

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Bit upset at the scoreline but happy for Owen as he is god.

First half apart from the bad start Man City were the better side and Tevez should have put them ahead. Him and SWP had great games.

Second half was no doubt all Man Utd but Bellamy deserves praise for his first goal. Given made a few good saves and Darren Fletcher is a lucky ****...a deflection off Barry and a shoulder goal.

2 extra minutes for Man Utd making a sub??? come on how **** was that...but Giggs had a blinder of a game and that was one **** of a pass...and a nice finish.

I still think Man City will be in there this season

fletcher is the ****