Man Utd 4-3 Man City

good game but did everyone see fergie haveing a joke with the 2nd ref after owen scored pure dirt

what is making jokes illegal now.

i know what you mean though. i almost felt sorry for hughes when they zoomed in on his face when we cored the winner.

oooooooh the extra time. i do my best to defend united but that was dodgy.

i thought it was funny, just putting city in there place

not trying to cause an aragument just fort the 6 min extra was over the top there was no need for it that amount time.

well tht statement could cause an argument, all i say is how many of you would turn it down if it was your club? none

no but the point is united are famouse for finding that extra time it's not has if we have never had this argument before is it.

well, here we go again, UTD are famous for this,

how about eduardo famous for diving,
eboue punched the ball yestardy, scholes got sent off for tht lat season against zenith, but eboue gets booked, as it is not utd nothing is made of it,

to be fair to arsenaljames22 scholes wasn't sent off for it he was given a yellow card same as eboue that happened to be his second so he had to go.

u carnt go on about diveing ronaldo was a legend for it and rooney was. scholes can not tackle any way it's a known fact he carnt

yh ronaldo did dive like ****, like there was no tommorow, he was hated, for it, rooney is still hated by rival fans,

did you know tht it is utds fault for JFK being shot in the 60s, fergie is very sorry for his actions

well, again not quite for nothing was it,

bellmay scored in added time,

carrick came on,

numerous throw ins and corners,

so a break in play, resulting in 2 minutes of last time

yh ronaldo did dive like ****, like there was no tommorow, he was hated, for it, rooney is still hated by rival fans,

did you know tht it is utds fault for JFK being shot in the 60s, fergie is very sorry for his actions

Scott Button, don't make me post my extreme sarcasm again about how embarrassing your attempt at sarcasm actually is...

Since you asked so nicely you're forgiven. Just don't do it again.

i was suprised at how bad a reception tevez received.