Manchester City - It's All Lies

5 times ive found a player in the reserve team in my fm 11 or fm 12 careers who whave whon a place in the team of the season in whatever league, and they have continued to become a superstar. Use the u18, they can become inportant

Are you going to make this available to download? I tried to emulate what you did, even moved the competition teams around Tottenham 4th, Liverpool 5th, Newcastle 6th etc once I had moved Manchester City in the lower divisions and moved West Ham and Charlton up a division yet City are still in the European Champions League in League 1 lol. I put the team in administration and the club was selling my players at like £1M so it's nothing like the one you've done in the story.

Good idea this mate and good read so far.

The one thing I have noticed though is that your edited picture of Beckford makes his head look massive! :D Haha.

Seeing Balotelli, Milner and Johnson wanting to stay almost brought a tear to my eye.

ive copied a similar database but none of my players want to leave and after 4 games in league won four scoring 24 and conceding 1, so unrealistic, all the players would be begging to leave? i offer them out too but when they agree deal they want me to pay wages for next 3 years, no thanks!