DrYH6.png

Last Updated: Sunday 5th June, 2011

It's All Lies!

010278576430200.gif
010278576430300.gif
010278576430500.gif
010278576430100.gif

1-71.png

Manchester City owners arrested for fraud and could face up to 15 years in prison.

This is the most talked about story in the last 5 years and BBC Sport has EXCLUSIVE information. Since 2008 the Abu Dhabi United Group have owned and controlled Manchester City which has made the club spiral in reputation to the highest they've ever been which has included record transfers and probably one of the richest clubs in the world, until now.

Moments ago Sheikh Mansour, Khaldoon Al Mubarak and everyone associated with the group have been arrested for fraud and will be sentenced to jail immediately. At this moment we aren't entirely sure what they've done and i don't think we'll ever know.

A Group of local business's have taken control over the club until a new chairman comes forward. The business's don't really have a chance as they simply don't have the funds to even stay at the club a month so a new chairman is absolutely vital.

What does this mean for the future of Manchester City Football Club?

by5JB.png
DrYH6.png

Last Updated: Tuesday 7th June, 2011

Manchester City On The Verge Of Administration

010278576430200.gif
010278576430300.gif
010278576430500.gif
010278576430100.gif

man-city.jpg

Manchester City today released a statement that the club's on the verge on administration

Manchester City are in trouble. They have announced that they are on the verge on administration which as left half of Manchester shocked. In the last few years Manchester City has become on the the biggest clubs in the world.

We caught up with one of the local business man who's currently overseeing the ongoings at the club.

"Administration looks likely, the 5 business's that's currently involved in the club just doesn't have enough money to even see the next week through. I'm afraid with the amount of debt the clubs already in now there's no owner. Manchester City could become extinct"

"We are still trying to discuss options for the club if we do fall into administration, nobody in Manchester wants to see this club disappear of the grid and i actually feel sorry for the loyal fans"

Judging by the comments Manchester City fans might have to prepare for the worst.

Nice story so far, i like the start, will u b using editors to make them bankrupt?

by5JB.png
DrYH6.png

Last Updated: Friday 10th June, 2011

Manchester City Fall Into Administration

010278576430200.gif
010278576430300.gif
010278576430500.gif
010278576430100.gif

o_manchester_city_city_of_manchester_stadium-1961832.jpg

Manchester City today confirmed they had fallen into administration.

The blue side of Manchester has woken up to some potentially horrific news this morning that the club as fallen into administration leaving fans absolutely devastated.

Manchester City was one of the biggest clubs in England just one week ago now there future seems distant, thousands of fans have been at the ground to see what's going on, some even in tears.

With the club confirmed 'in administration' a court hearing is ever more likely now which could spell further trouble in the near future for Manchester City Football club and their loyal following fans and only time can see their financial woes eased.

Already players are considering leaving City with the financial woes deepening the club may not even be able to pay the wages of their top stars soon and this could see an end to Man City's top flight reign.

We caught up with one of the fans surrounding the ground. "Apparently clubs have already started bidding for our players which i find an absolute f*cking disgrace, nobody wants to see any club go into admin"

As you can see a lot of fans are desperate to know whats going to happen to there beloved club.

Last edited:
Yes it's through the editor.

It's a exciting story i have planned so keep checking back!

ssh1-1.jpg
ssh2-1.jpg

TESTSS.jpg

City Legend Mike Summerbee Talks On Financial Situation

Mike Summerbee devastated by administration.

By Ryan McCarthy - Follow me: @SkysportsRC. Last Updated Saturday 11th June, 2011 2.35pm

fb.png

mike_summerbee.png

Sky Sports have a exclusive interview just days after Manchester City was sent into administration with former City star Mike Summerbee who talks us through is heartache on the recent news.

Playing on the right wing, Summerbee was one of the most influential players in the Manchester City side which won four trophies in three seasons from 1968–70. Something of a practical joker, Summerbee (or "Buzzer" as teammates nicknamed him) was also known for a fiery temperament, a trait described by teammate Francis Lee as "retaliating first"

Following the recent events reaching him about his former club we at Sky Sports managed to get a exclusive interview with the former winger on his thoughts on the situation.

"I just don't understand whats happening with the club, we was one of the richest clubs in the world with the new owners and now face a possibility of becoming exinct. It just don't make sense"

"I think the situation needs to be sorted soon and before the season starts for Man City. We need a new chairman to step forward as soon as possible sort the finances out"

"I was playing golf when my friend phoned me and told me the news. I immediately went home to switch the TV and when i saw it on TV my heart sunk. It's something I would never wish upon a club especially one as close to my heart and with such a stature as Manchester City Football Club have"

by5JB.png
DrYH6.png

Last Updated: Monday 20th June, 2011

Manchester City Fans Begin Protest

010278576430200.gif
010278576430300.gif
010278576430500.gif
010278576430100.gif

Untitled-2-2.png

Up to 8,000 City fans flood City Of Manchester Stadium.

Today Manchester City fans hit back at the recent news with their voices which lasted around 10 hours between 8am-6pm. The fans feel let down and want the head of anybody related to Sheikh Mansour and Khaldoon Al Mubarak. Unfortunately that wasn't possible as they was in custody.

Some fans truly believed something wasn't right but nobody believed them as money was constantly being injected into the club which made almost every fan happy.

We managed to catch up with a few fans who was in the protest.

"If we go extinct Mansour and Mubarak better hope they never get released from prision"

"I hope there's a physco in there cell who supports City"

"Our club has been destroyed and there's nothing any of us can do about it, I'm disgusted with Mansour and Mubarak"

As you can see the fans at the protest are furious but who can blame them? We've had email's all day with questions and even death threats to Mansour and Mubarak to see if they can get published in hope the pair will see the article.

by5JB.png
DrYH6.png

Last Updated: Tuesday 21st June, 2011

Manchester City Summoned To Court Hearing

010278576430200.gif
010278576430300.gif
010278576430500.gif
010278576430100.gif

city-fans-8767.jpg

Manchester City could be on the verge of losing their spot in the English Premier League due to the high amount of debt the club are in. This could potentially see Manchester City become extinct. This has put a halt to everyday life at City.

Manchester City went into administration almost two weeks ago and have now been summoned to a court hearing in a couple weeks where they could lose their spot in the top league of English football. Manchester City have become a household name in the last few years as being one of the richest clubs in English Football. But now due to their debt problems they could face point deduction, league deduction or may even have to fold the club completely which would leave the fans in devastation.

Manchester City must prepare themselves for this court hearing before pre-season. The club is going to have to prepare their statement for the hearing. This is going to be a big set back not only for the club but for the fans as well as they now eagerly await their clubs future.

by5JB.png
DrYH6.png

Last Updated: Wednesday 22nd June, 2011

Shock as Manchester City Are Demoted From The Premier League and Kicked From The Champions League

010278576430200.gif
010278576430300.gif
010278576430500.gif
010278576430100.gif

cityofm.png

Manchester City have been demoted to N-power League One following court hearing and kicked from the Champions League.

Manchester City faced the high courts this morning as they tried to battle their case following falling into administration but to no avail. Manchester City were summoned to court after going into administration and the worst outcome has happened. City have been demoted to the N'Power league one and also kicked from the Champions League.

This has made fans emotional and furious, many fans will only just be hearing about the news as we've had a BBC Sport Representative on the the scene.

Many players are expected to leave Manchester City due to there international career depending on the top flight of English football. The likes of Augero, Hart, Silva, Balotelli, Kompany, Dzeko, Richards and Kolorov are all expected to leave the club. Maybe some of the players will stay? It's a time to proof to the fans just how much they love Manchester City or was they only here for the big wage?

We are still waiting to hear about the new appointment of a chairman. We've heard the result of the court hearing and one man is interested in becoming the chairman but hasn't go sufficient funds to keep players like Augero.

We are waiting to here from the fans via text, facebook and twitter so get your responses in. What's the future for Manchester City Football Club? Where do you stand on the situation?

Last edited:
by5JB.png
DrYH6.png

Last Updated: Friday 23rd June, 2011

Huddersfield and Reading profit from Man City's demotion

010278576430200.gif
010278576430300.gif
010278576430500.gif
010278576430100.gif

yCmbt.png

Fans of Reading and Huddersfield Football Clubs have received the news they've been waiting on this morning after a late meeting with the FA last night. The FA have granted Reading and Huddersfield promotion to the Premier League and N'Power Championship respectively following Manchester City being demoted to N'Power League one following administration.

Reading and Huddersfield lost out in the respective play off finals in the Championship and League one and have now gained promotion due to Manchester City's fall down. Huddersfield and Reading fans will be over the moon.

Manchester City are in talks with a new chairman BBC Sport understands and could be revealed in the next few days.

The FA have acted in sync with Reading and Huddersfield football club and this will truly benefit both clubs financially. We would love to hear from more fans on this situation rocking the summer.

ssh1-1.jpg
ssh2-1.jpg

TESTSS.jpg

Noel Gallagher Seen Leaving City Of Manchester Stadium

Noel Gallagher was seen leaving Manchester City tonight with a sign of "Peace" directed towards the cameras.

By Ryan McCarthy - Follow me: @SkysportsRC. Last Updated Sunday 25th June, 2011 7.35pm

fb.png

1-72.png

Could this be the next Manchester City chairman? Our Sky Sports representatives have been at the ground almost 24 hours a day to catch anyone entering or leaving the club.

We all know that Noel Gallagher is a huge fan of Manchester City and has some money behind him but could he be taking the role of owner at Manchester City Football Club? Today he had a meeting with the local business's who's currently overseeing the on going's at the club.

They told us, "We are looking for the right candidate to become the owner of the club, a life long supporter who's not going to get us in to admin in 10 years time for fraud"

The truth is, who ever takes control of the club will become a millionaire within days from the sales of the big players which will then be used to get back into the Premier League.

We at Sky Sports would love to know Man City fans reactions to this so get in touch.