Most Promising Talent in the Premier League?

Not one person has mentioned him yet and he changed the game for Wigan on Sunday vs Arsenal..

Victor Moses

Jack Wilshere
Vladimire Wiess
Birame Diouf
Daniel Pacheco
Giles Sunu
Raheem Stirling
and many many more..

aaron ramsey he is simply in a different class to the players you have all stated, evans will be great for united aswell and that lukaku guy is a beast could do with him at the emirates.

Gareth Bale by a country mile!!

aaron ramsey he is simply in a different class to the players you have all stated, evans will be great for united aswell and that lukaku guy is a beast could do with him at the emirates.

Sorry boss.

DANI PACHECOOOOO
Aaron Ramsey
Jack Wilshere
Rafael
Gareth Bale
Nathan Delfouneso
Vladimir Wiess
Raheem Sterling

That South Korean lad at Bolton looks decent. Linked to Liverpool, his name alludes me though.

That South Korean lad at Bolton looks decent. Linked to Liverpool, his name alludes me though.

lee chung yong. and yer i have noticed him this season he looks like a brilliant player.

Kyle Bartley is one who I think looks alright. I can only really talk from Arsenal really. I really like Gibbs, and had he not broken his foot, he would have been challenging for the WC squad with A.Cole injured. Merida looks good when I've seen him, and looks like a little battler. Vela is one who needs a chance, it's just that he doesn't really fit in the system, I don't think he could play up top on his own. Still, a natural finisher, who I think has a huge future. Of course there is Wilshere, but everyone knows about him. Havard Nortdveit is a great player, one who I think could captain Arsenal one day. Wenger has even said Lansbury will be in the first team next season, and my Watford friends inform me he is having a great season in a struggling team. Simpson is a good pacey player who has really excelled for QPR, and Traore is a good little player, and has quite a lot of Prem experience for a 19 year old. Conor Henderson is one who had an awful injury, but still impressed enough to make the bench. Thomas is a very versatile player who I can see making the 2014 world cup squad, and Sanchez Watt is a tough striker who Wenger rates very highly.

Oh I forgot to mention Craig Eastmond, another lad I'm really impressed with, who can play in numerous positions.

Tom Cleverley
Miroslav Stoch
Most of Arsenal's youth Academy
Gareth Bale
Nathan Delfouneso
Craig Cathcart
Jonny Evans
Dan Gosling
Jay Spearing.

Can't really pick one

Tom Cleverley
He won watfords player of the year award.:D He's got a serious injury now though.:(

Will Keane by a mile.......(A)
Hopefully Cory Evans can make it, yet another pair of brothers to play for us.(H)

Hard to tell how players will develop but seems pretty certain bale is a huge talent.:D

Rodwell
Gosling
Helan
Delfonueso
Merida
Hoilett
Wilshere
Weiss
Sturridge
Wayne Brown
Insua
Macheda
Cleverley
Vela
Rose
Hines
Stanislas
Moses
Hendry Thomas
Jordan Henderson

He won watfords player of the year award.:D He's got a serious injury now though.:(

Will Keane by a mile.......(A)
Hopefully Cory Evans can make it, yet another pair of brothers to play for us.(H)

Hard to tell how players will develop but seems pretty certain bale is a huge talent.:D

Yea Will Keane definitely. The next Teddy Sheringham

Hart by some distance. He could be the next England keeper for as long as he wants if he keeps on progressing at the rate he has done over the past couple of seasons. Lad's a nipper in age, and a toddler in keeping terms. Frighteningly good.

As everyone else has said the obvious players everyone knows about I'll go with Vladimir Weiss, seems a top player and now Bolton are giving him a chance I can see him being a future star. Or Zavon Hines, he is a top player, I'd love to see them two at Liverpool :)

A bit off topic but his dad, and Grandad were both international footballers, impressive..

Oh dear. A week ago everyone thought he was going to be an average player, now he's rated highly by everyone because of a lucky volley, ridiculous. :$

As much as I agree that just because he scored that goal, doesn't make him the next big thing, I think he deserves a bit more credit than "lucky volley".