Most Promising Talent in the Premier League?

ADAM JOHNSON and DANIEL STURRIDGE.. WERE MY TIPS LAST SEASON.. JOHNSONS TURNED OUT TO B AMAZING AND STURRIDGE HASN'T HAD MUCH OF A CHANCE YET

JORDAN HENDERSON AND THAT SEAMUS COLEMAN,, FROM EVERTON LOOKS LIKE THEY'LL B BIG NEXT YEAR.. DOUBT HENDERSON WILL STAY AT SUNDERLAND..

Hart by some distance. He could be the next England keeper for as long as he wants if he keeps on progressing at the rate he has done over the past couple of seasons. Lad's a nipper in age, and a toddler in keeping terms. Frighteningly good.
i genuinely think hart has the abilty to be one of the best keepers we've had since seaman at his peak. he is alreadu very good at hes 22, when you consider most goalkeepers hit their best at about 30, hes got at least 15 years, maybe even 20. but he needs to e looked after. right now he shouldnt go back to city and sit on the bench. he must keep playing first team footy

i genuinely think hart has the abilty to be one of the best keepers we've had since seaman at his peak. he is alreadu very good at hes 22, when you consider most goalkeepers hit their best at about 30, hes got at least 15 years, maybe even 20. but he needs to e looked after. right now he shouldnt go back to city and sit on the bench. he must keep playing first team footy

Which is what he would get at Arsenal (A)

or Hayes and Yeading...

Im so glad that stuart pearce signed hart, one of the good things he did for us, honestly a brilliant spot from Pearce, i hope to god Mancini keeps him, i am 99% sure he will because mancini has brought in a youth policy, eg adam johnson, ibrahim, cunningham, boyata

Great ideas lads! Keep it coming. I must say my omissions of Aaron Ramsey, Gareth Bale and Jack Wilshere were inexcusable. All great players for the future - such a shame Ramsey and Bale are Welsh.

And Joe Hart could set the WC alight if he's picked over Rob Green. He is rightly behind Given at City, but really should be given a chance at a bigger team. B'ham are good with him, and he's done very well. Let's see eh?

Will Keane looks classy in the United u18's + reserves, also Gibson will be a great player, hopefully Tom Cleverly isn't out for TOO long, i'd like to see him play for United next season

Not english , but Luka Modric never fails to amaze me, he really has a bright future ahead of him .

how well stoch is playing on loan at fc twente he could be in the chelsea first team very soon looks like a very talented player

Vladimir Weiss looks like hes going to be one for the future also.

Julio Eduardo Santa Cruz.

No Tottenham fan has said Danny Rose yet.. :O

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Oh yeah,mine,that McCarthy guy from Wigan Athletic..looked good with Rodagella and Sidibe

No Tottenham fan has said Danny Rose yet.. :O

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Oh yeah,mine,that McCarthy guy from Wigan Athletic..looked good with Rodagella and Sidibe

no spurs fans have said danny rose proberly because they all realise that one world class goal from a young player dont mean they will turn world class :)

Tom Cleverley - he scored 11 goals and winning the club's player of the year while on loan at Watford!

Steven N'Zonzi - because he scored such a beauty last week haha.

Zoran Tosic - seems to be in lethal form on loan at KoIn, hopefully Ferguson will finally give him the chance he deserves instead of selling him.

Jose Baxter - he just recently scored the winner against Liverpool's reserve in the mini derby! Well, the staffs in Everton rates him higher than Wayne Rooney and that says a lot.

Gabriel Obertan - I know he played badly against Leeds, but I thought his potential is obvious to see. Just don't understand why haters start jumping on him so quickly.

Vito Mannone - a so much better option than the other two keepers that are supposed to be in front of him in the pecking order. The only keeper in Arsenal this season that had actually won them points (Fulham game) instead of throwing them away.

Krisztian Nemeth - seems to be very promising in the reserves of Liverpool and now on loan at AEK.

Gael Kakuta - looking at his performances I guess he is worth all the fuss.

how well stoch is playing on loan at fc twente he could be in the chelsea first team very soon looks like a very talented player

he has scored 12 goals this season scored at the weekend. looks like a decent player hope he gets a run in the sqaud. and lets not also forget he could be coming back with a leagues winners medel.