Need a really good schedule asap!!! help!!!

yiannis1989

Reaction score
Hello co-addicts!!

I 've been playing FM since 2008 and even though I win even the CH.L. with my Olympiakos team (Greece) every year I never got really involved with the training. I always get really good coaches (4.5 stars at least) and I always upgrade both my facilities but the only things i do about the schedules is assign the coaches to their best category and set the the bar of the intensity to medium almost high during preseason and in the middle of the bar during the season. I use one coach for each category (1 strenth,1 shooting,1 attacking,Gk handling etc...) My coaches have Coaches contract to train both senior and U20 squads and all have at least 15 Working with youngsters.

I have a really young squad average 22-23 oldest player is 28 and its a pitty not to get the max out of them since I have amazing talents such as Lukaku, Neymar, Haruna, Digao, Varane and many more... plus my U20 squad is foul of talents with 3,5 and 4 stars of potential.. I have among them 8 players of the Brazil U20 squad and some of Spain and France too!!

My senior squad is: (subs in parenthesis)

GK: Renan Ribeiro (Sifakis)-Goalkeeper Defend
DR: Torosidis (Digao)-Full Back Defend
DL: Digne (Dodo)-Full Back Defend
DC: Varane/Toloi (Avraam Papadopoulos/Muniesa)-Central Defender Defend
DM: Ignacio Camacho (Raquete-regen)-Defencive Midfielder Defend
MC: Haruna (Pedro of Sampdoria)-Central Midefielder Automatic or Box to Box
AMR: Kiko (Bebe)-Winger Support
AML: Zezinho (Fetfatzidis-AMC amazing as adv. playmaker but plays both AML/AMR really good)-Winger Support
ST: Lukaku (Mitroglou)-Target Man Attack
ST: Neymar (Nery Castillo)-Poacher Attack

In my first season, I won the double and reached the quarter-finals of Euro Cup, lost to Porto due to away goals, 2-0&3-1
In my second season, I won the double and reached the quarter-filals of Ch.L., lost to Man Utd 1-0&1-1
Now I am in season 3, I won the league, I am in the final of the Greek Cup with a very easy team (so 90% double again)
and I am at the quarter-final of Ch.L. against Inter who I had in my group in Ch.L. both years and I finished 1st both times (1 win,2 draws,1 loss) so I believe I can reach the semi-finals where i ll face Man utd.. (revenge time???)
So as you can see I hope to win the Ch.L. in 2-3 years especially since I intend to add Aaron Ramsey during summer.
So I really need a good schedule for my squad beacuse it's a pity not to get the max out of these talents!!!

I can provide any additional info you need..
Thanks in advance!!!

thx mate... i downloaded it and i am during the offseason an i see some change in the attributes... only had 1 minor injury (3-4 days) but this was during a game so it's ok... two questions tho.. during the season should i decrease the ber of the intensity? and i use match preparation attacking movements on average.. does it affects anything???

What i do is to max out team blending till my team tactic is max then i reduce it to low on team blend or attacking movements. As for the training i did not touch any of the settings.

thx mate i did what u said with the team blending and i won the Euro.Super Cup (had won the CH.L. before the offseason) against Real Madrid 2-4 in extra time!! and won my first league game 0-6.. however my fullbacks pick up many injuries so maybe i ll reduce their schedule just a click or two... plus only two players complained about their schedule but I ignored them...