Nottingham Forest VS Derby County, 29th December 19:45 GMT

Chambers, 1-0!!

Get in!

1-1, Luke Moore - in off the crossbar AND post lol, what a game

Last edited:
3-1 wow. Tudgay scored two, looks like he will be staying at Notts :(

Why have we let Tudgay go !?

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

4-2 now sounds a great game

Commons has scored, at least I can take a positive from the game.

Ok, so I'm going for the none bias view here.

Forest, as they usually do at home, come out the blocks very quickly, they managed to get a early goal, which set us right back. Moore equalised for us, but even then, Forest looked the stronger team.

Crosses from Tyson's side were tearing our defence apart, and usually Barker and Leacock are on top form for us, for example last season, we had trouble scoring, but were steady at the back, this season we're scoring goals (Commons) and a shambles at the back.

Tudgay has been class, would still be wearing a Derby shirt if it wasn't for the 3 musketeers who decided to sell all our talent from the club for some cash in hand. And, of course, Earnshaw also had to have a blast.

I'm not going to sit here and shout 'Clough out'. We are out-classed today, and have lost 5 on the bounce, this loss is hard to take but I'm sure we'll come back in January when they travel to Pride Park.

Deserved win for Forest, who mark my words 'will' go up this season.

Last edited:
That was the most fun I've had a football match.

Commons is a **** though, after his goal, he completely over celebrated (which I expected) but instead of kissing the Derby badge, he kissed the name on the back of his shirt (as far as I could see).

That was the most fun I've had a football match.

Commons is a **** though, after his goal, he completely over celebrated (which I expected) but instead of kissing the Derby badge, he kissed the name on the back of his shirt (as far as I could see).

Seen the celebration on tele, he ran over to the Forest fans and started celebrating as if to say 'I can't hear you' and then lifted up his shirt so the Forest fans could see his name, lool!

Forest fans give him a lot of abuse, I don't blame him.

We had a lot of fun singing "Fat boy, what's the score, fat boy fat boy what's the score?".

We had a lot of fun singing "Fat boy, what's the score, fat boy fat boy what's the score?".

You should know the score, why ask 'fat boy' (K)

Derby fans had fun singing 'She said no billy, she said no'.

But we won't go into detail about that, and I'm sure you don't know anything about it.

I dunno, our away form is dodgy at best haha.

What a game of footy though. I was expecting derby to bring it back!

I dunno, our away form is dodgy at best haha.

What a game of footy though. I was expecting derby to bring it back!

Yeah, but we've lost 5 on the bounce now, and conceded 2 or more in every single one, our last victory was against Scunthorpe, and we even conceded 2 against them.

Changes needed in January, big time! :S

Yeah, but we've lost 5 on the bounce now, and conceded 2 or more in every single one, our last victory was against Scunthorpe, and we even conceded 2 against them.

Changes needed in January, big time! :S

Thing is though you are good going forward. You can score goals, just the defence that needs a headshake.

I think you need big Jake Buxton to return.

At 2-1, my dad turned to me and said: "There's goals in this."