Nottingham Forest VS Derby County, 29th December 19:45 GMT

At 2-1, my dad turned to me and said: "There's goals in this."

Everyone knew there was gonna be goals from the minute we scored the opener. Derby never let off against us. There's never been a goalless draw, well, there hasn't been one between us two in 100 years or so.

Hows Ramsey playing for you lot gib?

Think he had a good game last night, showed that he's still got the ability he had at Arsenal by creating a good number of chances.

This was his first start too so hopefully he can get a couple more games under his belt for us and we can really see what he's got.

Thing is though you are good going forward. You can score goals, just the defence that needs a headshake.

I think you need big Jake Buxton to return.

Leacock was a disgrace for us, he has Premier League experience as well, after having season upon season at Fulham, and a season there with us as well.

Also, international midfielder Paul Green was diabolical, gives the ball away far to cheaply.

Clough made some good points in this interview, you should listen to it, it's about time he came out and said how **** his team were, instead of blaming oppositions dirtiness or referee decisions.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/d/derby_county/9326949.stm

If you scroll down the page there is a grey box with his interview, it's so funny!