:( i still have to wait

looks like im waiting with you my friend :( just want to start my super sheffield wednesday save :( not the best time to come out i have a barca v arsenal game and some crappy food technology coursework to do which i just cba :p

Noticed A Mistake!

Paul Konchesky is still at Liverpool!

:'(

Last edited:
looks like im waiting with you my friend :( just want to start my super sheffield wednesday save :( not the best time to come out i have a barca v arsenal game and some crappy food technology coursework to do which i just cba :p

Legend. I'm just starting my new Sheffield Wednesday save now, and as for your food tech coursework, i find it so boring !

Just need my ****** FM to load up XD

May have to start a new game as Liverpool or West Ham :)

Noticed A Mistake!

He was signed on an emergency 90 day loan, Football Manager has never recognised these, hence Beckham has never appeared at Milan on the January patch of previous games, same goes for Donovan at Everton etc.

Noticed A Mistake!

You're kidding? :mad: :'(

Ahh well, it won't stop me from starting my new Liverpool save RIGHT NOW!!!! And it allows me to flog off Konchesky more quickly :D

My stream has downloaded it is there anyway of checking for updates on it??

He was signed on an emergency 90 day loan, Football Manager has never recognised these, hence Beckham has never appeared at Milan on the January patch of previous games, same goes for Donovan at Everton etc.

Ahh Thanks for clearing that one up for us Jake :)

Anybody know if penalty bug has been fixed? Didn't say anything about it in the OP so abit worried. :(

Anybody know if penalty bug has been fixed? Didn't say anything about it in the OP so abit worried. :(

OP has been amended, please look to the bottom of the changelist. It was identified very early and was scheduled to be fixed after SI admitted the conversion ratios were wrong, so I'm sure it will have been put right.

Last edited:
Lets start my Liverpool save now!! Get in!!!

SI need to research Irish league. Fingla are still in the game despite folding and lots of the transfers havent been completed

Can you tell what are the players with the major improvements?