Noticed A Mistake!

Paul Konchesky is still at Liverpool!

:'(

Hmm, weird. On my game he is on loan at Forest :) :p

Looking forward to hearing what CA/PA players have. Andy Carroll has 3* CA and 3.5* PA but don't think any software supports the update yet!

Raheem Sterling has been added!!! 3.5 silver stars CA and 4* potential :O He's gonna be a beast! Keeping hold of him!

Hmm, weird. On my game he is on loan at Forest :) :p

Looking forward to hearing what CA/PA players have. Andy Carroll has 3* CA and 3.5* PA but don't think any software supports the update yet!

Raheem Sterling has been added!!! 3.5 silver stars CA and 4* potential :O He's gonna be a beast! Keeping hold of him!

You might still have an update, like LFC Marshall's, ticked when you started the game? :p

Excellent! The last patch is always regarded as the best and let's hope it continue's. Who will I go though??? Might have to start a thread XD

Has it took note of the finances at Plymouth Argyle, the deducted 10 points and transfer embargo? Or will this be released as a hotfix later on?

rubbish, whats the point in just moving the players if your not gonna sort out injuries, o'hara on loan at wolves injured,

Has it took note of the finances at Plymouth Argyle, the deducted 10 points and transfer embargo? Or will this be released as a hotfix later on?

Oh don't tell me theres going to be another hotfix? I thought this was THE final update, finito?

finally I can start a new save...been waiting weeks for this patch!

off work till thursday, guess i'll have to get cracking on new game, lets see how much i'll get of the £35m from andy carroll

maybe going to start a wolves save when the patch is out

You might still have an update, like LFC Marshall's, ticked when you started the game? :p

Of course, that just dawned on me when I was seeing other people posting differently :S Gutted if Sterling isn't included :( Ahh well, will now be able to see what SI think about Carroll and Kelly :p

EDIT: AARGGHHHHH, just started my second new game, this one starting on Brazil's start date :mad: What am I playing at?

Any idea when the new pat- o wait!! Praise be!! No more threads asking when its out |)

Time to begin a proper save now. At the bottom, all the way to the top (H)

The data lock was roughly ten days ago, so anything thats happened since then will not be in the new patch.

SI will release an xml update soon which you must add into the game yourself.