DCs - pass, defense defensive line&penalty box

It is required high teamwork in offense, so don't use low teamwork AML/AMR/STC

And don't use high dirty player CDs

<Set-Piece positions recommend>

Never use other positions instead recommended positions

It is really important for score

Corner - MCs, WBs

Free kick - MCs, WBs

Throw-in - DCs, WBs (Preferred Moves / Possesses-Long Flat Throw is OP)

<Footed recommend>

STC/AML/AMR/DC - Either footed is best (Don't use only one footed)

ETC - Left positions are left footed, Right positions are right footed

<Opposition instructions>

View attachment 321493

It is very important, so you should set it

<Pre-Season Training>

View attachment 322547 View attachment 322545

Train tactic until over 70% and train teamwork 1month

<General Training>

View attachment 322542 View attachment 322541

Rotation 1month period

<DOWNLOAD FMF FILE>

<DOWNLOAD TAC FILE>

Tweak wide play -> narrow play

Tweak Offense&Defense&SetPiece much better

Tweak OI little(Ignore Under Attached Image)

Tweak Final Version

Last edited:
League table is the best way to show us your results!

Looks good man :)

Do you have some screens of goals scored and goals conceded on corners and free kicks?

I didn't upload league table, because results are unbelievable.
If you use this tactic, you understand what am I saying.

Are you kidding ? Upload league TABLE !

I didn't upload league table, because results are unbelievable.
If you use this tactic, you understand what am I saying.

So why you don't upload it? :D

you talk too much, put screenshot league table !

I will never upload league table

Because I think your league table is much important

My league table is not important

If you are interesting in my tactic, then use it. or not

Decision is yours

Last edited:
Decided to get to an away game VS Manchester United

I am playing Chelsea and last season lost 3/4 games I played them in, decided to do a few different tactics to see what comes out and works out of 5 test games I lost 4/5. With this tactic drawing 1-1

To clarify my team is strong all over and can support most tactics current season record was 18-0-1 united seem to be a thorn in my side forever on this game.

Defensively it was OK lucky Courtois was boss. Attacking wise the play is so spaced out for example my wing back will pull their wing back up and allow Hazard 15+ yards to run down into, Although I think it needs tweeks to the crossing preference and the passing lost the ball quite alot.

I am playing Chelsea and last season lost 3/4 games I played them in, decided to do a few different tactics to see what comes out and works out of 5 test games I lost 4/5. With this tactic drawing 1-1

To clarify my team is strong all over and can support most tactics current season record was 18-0-1 united seem to be a thorn in my side forever on this game.

Defensively it was OK lucky Courtois was boss. Attacking wise the play is so spaced out for example my wing back will pull their wing back up and allow Hazard 15+ yards to run down into, Although I think it needs tweeks to the crossing preference and the passing lost the ball quite alot.

I tested Chelsea after look your reply.

View attachment 322258 View attachment 322257 View attachment 322255 View attachment 322254 View attachment 322253 View attachment 322246 View attachment 322252 View attachment 322251 View attachment 322250 View attachment 322249 View attachment 322248 View attachment 322247

Did you follow my explanation especially set-piece positions?

Last edited:

But I agree too much space and narrow play is much better than wide play in offense. so I changed it.

And wing backs pull end line is my intention to cross. then AML/AMR go inside to shoot or recieve pass.

I think this cross setting is more successful than others. so I may not change this.

Anyway Thanks a lot to feedbacks.:)

Last edited:
Change files because narrow play is much better than wide play. So I tweak this one.

But I agree too much space and narrow play is much better than wide play in offense. so I changed it.

And wing backs pull end line is my intention to cross. then AML/AMR go inside to shoot or recieve pass.

I think this cross setting is more successful than others. so I may not change this.

Anyway Thanks a lot to feedbacks.:)

I feel cross to center is the best area for me will need to change to the play narrow see how it goes

I feel cross to center is the best area for me will need to change to the play narrow see how it goes

I tested cross to center too and it looks like similar to cross to near post. It could be chosen by preference

Tweak Offense&Defense&SetPiece much better

Tweak OI little(Ignore Under Attached Image)

@Jaddo Did you play a full season with this? If so, who did use and what were your end of season results?