@Jaddo Did you play a full season with this? If so, who did use and what were your end of season results?
Of course I played a full season many times. I think my season results is not important and I need your season results.
But If you are not interested in this tactic, I have no choice to do anything else. That's it.

Hi jaddo. I have Swansea like you, and my team play like a big ****... I do all instructions like you, and i lose with City, N'castle, Bolton(!) whats wrong??

Hi jaddo. I have Swansea like you, and my team play like a big ****... I do all instructions like you, and i lose with City, N'castle, Bolton(!) whats wrong??

View attachment 320896

Upload Screenshots. I cannot find problem in tactic. I think your game sense is...

Or you always follow me and dislike my posts like anti. I have some anti in KOR.

Don't waste time to me, man. I feel smell to you. I think you are follow me in FMKOR. Am I wrong?

Last edited:
View attachment 320895

I cannot upload my lineup. because language file is different. You confirm my attachment then know that.
This is first season and I recruit Balanta, Tielemans. I agree set-piece goals are more than field goals.
but field goals are more than 15.1.4 is true. Pass-through, cross, etc.
Honestly mainly field goals tactics are exist? I didn't see ever recently.

Last edited: