My First Team Coach: Sol Campbell
Assistant Manager: Dean Ashton

Dean Ashton is a coach on the new update due to his injury which made him retire.
Sol Campbell passed his sell by date and now is my first team coach for Burton Albion :)

on my man u and england game, 2012/013

scholes, saha, grosso, suazo, inzaghi, salgado, nesta, van der sar, and petrov all on my staff :) also got scholes as my england assistant :D

im not sure if he good but ronaldiniho is the brazil manager

my current back room staff include
beckham
silvestre
harper

possibly soon (if stay in game)
given
ferdinand
Love

other players
Giggs
Scholes
P. Neville

Last edited:
ive seen alot of world class players turning coachs! i holidayd for about 2 nights straight ended up in 2025/26 season

c.ronaldo & fabregas = coachs at barcelona
cassilas = coach at madrid
owen = coach at arsenal

unfortunately messi disappeared off the game.. would of loved to see him as a coach/manager or something..

for my tottenham game...
i asked cudicini if he wanted to be a coach....
then i offered a contract...to my surprise the contract for staff was available....

so he became a player/goalkeeper coach...

sorry no screenshot...

mutu became a trainer in fm09 after a long period at chelsea with my save game

Henri Camara became a scout in my game.Fernando Torres is manager of Valencia.Fabregas is my Youth Coach.

If I'm right, I always check the PA of these players turn coaches. And the max the PA can get is 130. So unless they are brilliant from the beginning, there's no way they will become a good coac

Kieron Dyer becomes a scout for me
Frank Lampard os a manger of Watford
Goran Pandev is my attacking coack
Michael Owen is my assistant manager
Alessandro Nesta is a coach at Barecelona
Paolo Maldini is the manager of Tottenham
Lahm is the manager of Bayern Lverkusen
Gomes is the manager of Blackpool
Rooney is managin Everton:D

I often see in my Inter Milan saves, that Louis Figo buys Inter Milan from Moratti :p It's pretty cool, I think.

Also, In my F.C.K save, I had Edgar Davids as my assistant manager. Pretty decent. So when I left F.C.K for Villarreal, he became the new manager. I'm in 2016 (I think...) and hes still managing F.C.K.

In an old CM game before Guardiola retired I had him as a player then he became my assistant, he also took the Spanish manager job but a glitch in the game said he was manager of my club instead of me :(

One of the best coaches i had Zambrotta in his first year as a coach he was a 4 star ball control and tactical coach, he's only going to improve.. :D

Ive seen Boa Morte become a world class manager and winning the world cup with portugal year was 2015/16, lost the save tho :(

luca toni becomes napoli manager after 3 years and he has awesome stats , hes won europa cup in twice

I went on holiday for 10 years and i saw gerrard become a manager
ballack germany coach
and i saw tevez managing man utd