This tactic keep getting better once it is fluid. I never use OI and for away game I change the mentality to control.
Cheers for testing and yeah I will remove the OI in the OP as the tactic is a lot better without them

very good tactic was southampton bottom of table and beat city 1-0 :)

Any chance for the 433 formation? I have no idea what is the roles for midfield trio.

I also created another variation of the tactic by changing AMC to SS and AMR to APM(S) when I unable to break stubborn side.

I've only been using this tactic for 3 games with Derby, 4th season. Very impressive so far.

Derby v Chelsea 5:1 (EPL)
Leverkusen v Derby 0:4 (CL)
Derby v Arsenal 4:1 (EPL)

Any chance for the 433 formation? I have no idea what is the roles for midfield trio.

I also created another variation of the tactic by changing AMC to SS and AMR to APM(S) when I unable to break stubborn side.
have the changes worked? And about the 4-3-3 formation, I am thinking about creating a Tata Martino tactic, as he is regarded also as a "Bielsa disciple" and has a similar style to Pochettino in terms of high pressing, high tempo football.

I've only been using this tactic for 3 games with Derby, 4th season. Very impressive so far.

Derby v Chelsea 5:1 (EPL)
Leverkusen v Derby 0:4 (CL)
Derby v Arsenal 4:1 (EPL)
Them results!

I have created a martino tactic with a 4-3-3 formation, but haven't tried it. Would you like to test it?

have the changes worked? And about the 4-3-3 formation, I am thinking about creating a Tata Martino tactic, as he is regarded also as a "Bielsa disciple" and has a similar style to Pochettino in terms of high pressing, high tempo football.

Yes, the changes work. I always scored after changing the roles.

Regarding the 4-3-3 martino, sure I would love to give it a try as long as the roles is not too much different than the pochettino tactic

ok so im on a 20 something undefeated streak with Spurs with my own tactic its kinda good alot of 2-0 3-1 but i wanted a tactic that had a AM since its My favorite position so i used this tactic fist game vs Crystal palace 6-0.... after that game i played burnley with my tac and tied 1-1 after that i had a game with sunderland they were 20th on the table so i rotated the squad and my 3 in midfield were all 17-18 i think i was 3-0 up until i put in Christian eriksen in the 75th min and he scored 2 goals after this game i had Man U i decided to test this tactic to see if it worked on good teams and we easily won 4-0 they got completely outplayed ill post the pic of the stats of the matches i used this tactic on

View attachment 297932

View attachment 297931

View attachment 297930

View attachment 297929 fist use of tactic was Palace did not use vs burnley

Yes, the changes work. I always scored after changing the roles.

Regarding the 4-3-3 martino, sure I would love to give it a try as long as the roles is not too much different than the pochettino tactic
Yeah I'm planning on using the Pochettino tactic as a foundation (especially with the defence as that part worked really well imo)

got all the roles sorted, however not sure what roles to use for wingers. Hesitant between IF/A and RDM/A. Since like Pochettino, there is a lot of verticality in Martino's teams. Wingers need to get into space in order to receive a long pass, to drag defenders out of position, or to possibly get in behind the defensive line. However with RDM role, they are less likely to press I think. We'll see, I'll give you the tactic download link soon.

Could someone post the link to the completed 4231 tactic please with all the tweaks and everything would love to try this! :)

ok, will try and give you feedback.

Also, what changes you made to version 1.1?

ok, will try and give you feedback.

Also, what changes you made to version 1.1?
If the RDM/A's don't work for you, try IF/A with instructions "close down much more, tackle harder, sit narrower, roam from position, shoot less often

The pressing is just fine. I like the pressing from the wingbacks and center mids, they attack the ball and/or the opposition, without brain freezes or be caught out of position. The front 4 get in the way of the ball, being a pain in the *** for the opposition, which i like. I've been using hector Herrera and lucas romero in miedfield, both have stamina, work rate, strenght and a bit of pace, which is nice, but perhaps players without this attributes will make you fragile against though opposition who plays through the center
Got some tweaks that I'm gonna try. Would be grateful if you can try them out and give me feedback. Basically, I want to improve the verticality and make The AML role more realistic to Jay Rodriguez's. So try changing the RDM/A to an inside forward Attack, with instructions: close down much more, tackle harder, roam from position, shoot less often. Also change the inside forward support to Advanced Playmaker support with instructions: close down much more, tackle harder, sit narrower, roam from position, more direct passes.

Looking for the AML to get in behind the defence more. As I said, I would appreciate it if you try out these tweaks and let me know how you get on and if verticality improves and AML gets in behind the defence more

I've been using tello as ramdeuter, it's not a scorer neither he has great off ball skills, but he's fast and pacey and it's my vertical player... he goes behind the defence all the time using the overload of the left side with B2B and WB. I will try your tweak ;) but try using a fast player as ramdeuter, 'cause it's working fine for me atm