Yeah I thought Lille would be a challenge. I am gonna try to break into the top 3 of the frecnh league. Tough job I think.

Yeah, it should be a tough job.
My first season I want to come 2nd.
Then I will go for 1st and champions league semi's.
:)

View attachment 32453 Plymouth v Portsmouth View attachment 32454

Pre-Match Build Up

I decided to field a weakened side due to injury problems and the fact that I wasn't too bothered about the Carling Cup. The players were: (L-R)

Begovic, Belhadj, Williamson, Ben Haim, Vanden Borre, O'Hara, Boateng, Mullins, Smith, Webber, Utaka.

Utaka would be making his first start and I chose Mullins due to a couple of impressive substitute appearances. I had to pick my first choice wing backs as there is no other option and O'Hara is still yet to play in his prime position. How will the game go? Lets find out...

Post Match Rundown

Portsmouth came out of the tunnel on impressive form. Two solid wins in two for the club expected to be in the Championship next season. They gave no sign that they would be playing Plymouth twice more next season. It took John Utaka 25 minutes to tap home from close range after a Marcel Seip error. He then set up Tommy Smith who curled the ball home minutes from the halfway stage. Plymouth came out fired up after half time and had long spells of possession but it wasn't enough as Hayden Mullins slotted the ball into the net to secure a good Pompey victory. Plymouth 0-3 Portsmouth.

Written by Chris Turner.

Pre-Match Build Up

I decided to field a weakened side due to injury problems and the fact that I wasn't too bothered about the Carling Cup. The players were: (L-R)

Begovic, Belhadj, Williamson, Ben Haim, Vanden Borre, O'Hara, Boateng, Mullins, Smith, Webber, Utaka.

Utaka would be making his first start and I chose Mullins due to a couple of impressive substitute appearances. I had to pick my first choice wing backs as there is no other option and O'Hara is still yet to play in his prime position. How will the game go? Lets find out...

Post Match Rundown

Portsmouth came out of the tunnel on impressive form. Two solid wins in two for the club expected to be in the Championship next season. They gave no sign that they would be playing Plymouth twice more next season. It took John Utaka 25 minutes to tap home from close range after a Marcel Seip error. He then set up Tommy Smith who curled the ball home minutes from the halfway stage. Plymouth came out fired up after half time and had long spells of possession but it wasn't enough as Hayden Mullins slotted the ball into the net to secure a good Pompey victory. Plymouth 0-3 Portsmouth.

Written by Chris Turner.

You *******! :D

Anyway, pretty pleased with this result, especially because we were away from home

Lol. Great result Lewis. Trezeguet got a hat-trick! Nice. :D

Whoa. How many shots did they have? :D

Lol. Long is an understatement. Good luck. :)

Lol. Long is an understatement. Good luck. :)

I second that, good luck anyway XD.

If I was to make videos with monthly updates for my story, would that count as a update or a story?

I've decided on taking a championship team to the prem, and then to champions league etc.

Swansea FTW

I'm enjoying this game so far, all my players are clicking well, and some have been performing fantastically.
Namely my 30 yr old winger ^^)

Plus I have a bit of a gem, he's 31, and already at swansea, but hes been banging the goals in (H)

Am taking screenshots of games and other stuff, look for the story coming soon guys ^^

My NUFC game so far, thinking about starting again.

My biggest win so far was in the Championship.

i have been running a couple of games but figured for most it was too late to start a story... here **** some screenshots..
particularly happy with the form of RVP though he can't quite recreate that form the next season he went on to score around 30 league goals in about 35 apps i was very happy also with my huge win over valencia with a struggling zaragoza and got beat 4-1 the next week by 10 man Racing!!!

Last edited:
I started a game as HO Veltem once. An amature belgian very low division team. Funny is that i could loan players from the highest belgian division without having to pay for their wages.
It didn't take long for me to stop with the game because i got results like these against other amature teams in my division, which was just boring after a while XD

View attachment 35830