71! That is amazing. The best I have had is 35 or so...

Currently doing a Republic of Ireland game. A season in and some interesting transfers...

Robbie Keane £4.8m to Barcelona
Aiden McGeady £12.5m to Chelsea
Sean St Ledger £1.2m to Stuttgart
John O'Shea on loan at FC Twente

Last edited:
Following on from my Fergie story (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/emulating-sir-alex-ferguson-from-east-stirlingshire-to-old-trafford-t27722.html) I've created a separate game where I'm managing Scotland and we've qualified for Euro 2024 topping a reasonably tough group with Portugal, Slovakia and Montenegro in it.

View attachment 40528

Our best result being a 2-0 win over Portugal even with a man sent off.

View attachment 40531

We've rose to 13th in the world rankings and striker Marc McLaren finished top scorer with an impressive 14 goals. His record for Scotland currently stands at 49 caps, 36 goals.

View attachment 40530 View attachment 40533

Euro 2024 Draw

View attachment 40527

A tough draw with Italy, Sweden and Romania. Getting out of this group will be an achievement.​

Will continue to post up here rather than create a new thread

My Sporting Braga team after a year. Won the Portuguese League and League Cup but lost the Portuguese Cup to Sporting in the final 2-1

Well here is how my Blackpool save is going so far..

In the league I've played 4 games vs QPR, Cardiff, Derby & Watford who are all better sides than us really, yet we still won all of them 2-1 ^^)

Best players so far have been Nile Ranger on loan from Newcastle, Charlie Adam who is world class in the Championship, & Akrour who I got for around £100k, he's been lethal also.

Gonna try and sell some players to get Gylfi Sigurrdson in January who is immense on the game now :D

Great start Max! I am doing a Liverpool save. Never been them before so it will be good to have a go!

Great start Max! I am doing a Liverpool save. Never been them before so it will be good to have a go!
Cheers mate, might put Blackpool on hold and use Tiraths update for a bit.

Good luck with L'Pool, I heard Danny saying yesterday you get £6m now which is better.

Yup. Just bought Rits and I am looking into Lukaku and KP Boateng. :D

Just started a Blues game :)

Money ftw!

Just finished first season with Valladolid in my journeyman game.Got to the SC 1/4 final and finished 7th in the league.Would post a screenie but im not sure how:S