Currently playing as Bolton. Boring? Not the new Bolton. :p Kevin Davies>>> :wub:

Little off topic but still; I want to start a story and I am wondering do I need a permission or something else ?

And how do I start ?

Ok. I will start a story with Montpellier Herault SC

Stockport 5-0 Swindon (FA Cup 1st tound) (A) amazing!!! Arron Davies scored 2, Graham Alexander scored 1, John Rooney 1 and Fabian Brandy 1 :). Good boost to our morale for the league!!

my best ever season in the championship seeing me win it after a season long battle with notts forest

Nice one mate, what tactics were you using?

In my first season with Pompey I ended up finishing a - in my eyes - disappointing 14th place, above Wolves (lolrelegated), Bolton, Fulham, Wigan and Burnley (can't remember the final team - may have been Blackburn). I won all but two of my pre-season games, losing to Hull City and Hoffenheim (spelling ?), and recently began my second Premier League Campaign.

I hoping for a top-half finish this year, and have played 1 game so far, which saw me beat them 3-1 :D They seem to be a really poor side on here. I scored early on in the first half through Andy Carroll, then after half time Simon *** scored once, until Roberts got one back. Then I finished them off in the dying minutes with a nice finish from Giles Barnes. Although they got a goal, I really dominated them all of the first half and for good portions in the second, and was unlucky not to score 5 or 6.

I've played some games up to 2025 but never had a first season regen like that
i know ive played hundreds of seasons and neveer got anyone half as good my assistant rates him as 3 star CA and 5 star PA and my yoth academy isn't that good

I've played some games up to 2025 but never had a first season regen like that

same here i dont get them untill 4 or 5th season :( and most the time there not even that good.

here are my 2nd season screenshots for leicester a shocking season seeing me relegated from the premier league in last place

I've holidayed up to 2050 to start a new game with all regens and Man City have completely dominated the Premier League even winning 12 titles in a row :O Utd went 35 years without winning the league :'( Lyon have won 7 Champions League and South Korea have just won the World Cup

View attachment 56924

And Madrid have dominated La Liga

View attachment 56925

City's new stadium :D...

View attachment 56929

Arsenal play at Ramsey Stadium and Chelsea at Terry Stadium lol

Last edited:
So far in my first season as stoke boss. if you need any more screenshots just ask :D
sorry about the overlaping of screenshots, thats the way unfortunately they saved when i was using paint

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
I've holidayed up to 2050 to start a new game with all regens and Man City have completely dominated the Premier League even winning 12 titles in a row :O Utd went 35 years without winning the league :'( Lyon have won 7 Champions League and South Korea have just won the World Cup

View attachment 56924

And Madrid have dominated La Liga

View attachment 56925

City's new stadium :D...

View attachment 56929

Arsenal play at Ramsey Stadium and Chelsea at Terry Stadium lol

haha did i see that correct sheff wed won the prem twice in row lol
any change of seeing the man city squad