Post your real life fustrations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

But yes, that is what I hate. Every time I lose, I feel the need to just rage or be extremely critical of my game and how I need to severely improve. Every time I win, I feel the need to win again and again and again - repetitively until I am not physically able to continue. Why? I don't know.

/uselessrant.

You should play footy with Jono.... he rages :p
Told me all about it on fb lol

Being kicked out of a library for breathing too loudly. I actually couldn't believe it. The librarian is a bit of a grump though.

for the last few months Chelsea FC!!!:mad: but I still :wub: the club and allways will (K)

When you pay extra for 'before 1pm delivery' on something from amazon and it gets to 6pm and it still hasn't arrived!

You've hit the nail on the head for me mate.

This seriously grinds my beans!

When kids who are 17-18 whinge about how bad their lives are when they have a home, family and friends. Why not grow up and actually experience what other people go through. Or better still, have a chat with some homeless kids who have aboslutely no life at all and appreciate what you do have. Really boils my **** as its just happened now. :mad:

I hate when i have to tuck ma ******* into ma socks... So annoying..
When you go om dates thats ALL they pay attention is the lump down the side of my leg...

Seriously i hate it when people walk slowly when they are infront of you.. Grrr...
I also hate when my mum gets vexx at me for reason... when she's had a pissy day
I hate my Dad for just being a ******* and just always trying to justify his reasons for leaving mer and my mum when i was 3 years old and taking eveything and leaving my mum with nothing..
I hate it when a **** buddy suddenly like gets all these "feelings" and is like "Babe i really like and i wanna be with you", when she was like "OHH lets keep it simple"

People who dont seem to realise that saying "in my opinion" is not a precursor to a free for all, nor does it mean your opinion is safe guarded and cant be wrong.

People who dont like their opinion being challenged/crushed by the actual facts

Costa Coffee. Your latte is an abortion in a cup.

Last edited:
People who dont seem to realise that saying "in my opinion" is not a precursor to a free for all, nor does it mean your opinion is safe guarded and cant be wrong.

People who dont like their opinion being challenged/crushed by the fact actual facts

First two, very true! Third one, thanks for the mental image. :(

I hate when there's fooking leaves all over the dang park by the schoolhouse and it seems I'm the only frictionally-challenged guy in my 8 a side that can't stay up to produce a long pass.

I also hate people who get pissy about minor questions, fat people holding up queues, and half-empty potato chip bags.

People who dont like their opinion being challenged/crushed by the actual facts

Their cappuccino is awesome though :wub:
Best coffee though is white chocolate mocha from nero.

Soz for this digression lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.