Post your real life fustrations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
People speaking in foreign language really ****** me off, espeically when I'm at work.

The worst frustration is, when I'm taking my gf to the cinemas, and then find out, she secretly asked all her mates to come, and I have to pay for everyone :(

People speaking in foreign language really ****** me off, espeically when I'm at work.

The worst frustration is, when I'm taking my gf to the cinemas, and then find out, she secretly asked all her mates to come, and I have to pay for everyone :(

**** that mate, id just say well have fun then and go to the pub and let her have girly time.

Lol, is that what you do.

Tbf women cause most of my frustrations lol

****, that sucks mate. I dont want to have a pregnant gf at my age, my mom would probably kill me, lol

****, that sucks mate. I dont want to have a pregnant gf at my age, my mom would probably kill me, lol

lol, well im 22 so its not that bad. But me and my gfs family absolutely hate each other so the news went down like a led ballon with them lol.

****, your only 3 years older than me, and I wouldnt handle having a kid, my life would crumble lol.

My gf`s brothers hate me, but her parents love me, so its weird when they parents are treating me like their son, and her brothers are giving me the evils, I feel like cracking up sometimes.

Eh, My school is making me take Applied Science early for fun. will start triple next year yay.
I make up my results and the teacher normally says my c/w is good.
I have to do an applied sience GCSE and I'm in year 9 loadsa coursework just seems abit pointless...

Was at the bus stop today, waiting on a bus (thats how i roll)
Anyways, this guy (a junkie most probably) came up to me and the conversation went as follows.

Junkie: I've no got ma bus money son.
Me: Bummer
Junkie: Are you being cheeky?
Me: No!
Junkie: See for that gie me yer money.

He then proceeded to threaten me and he took my money. I was proper annoyed and had to walk 1.5mile walk home :'(

I hate the fact that when I'm in a line to buy something, I see the other lines move faster and that prompts me to move over but when I get to the new line, I see the old line that I left move exceptionally faster.

I shouldve learned my lesson and just stick to where I'm at but I can't help but transfer sometimes.

The inability to have an opinion or make an observation on FM-Base?

You ring Orange up fuming about certain things because lets face it they're S**T! And then you have this very polite Cheryl Cole sounding Geordie pick up the other end, suddenly all seems fine again, and you forget what you were phoning to complain about! Sigh...

You ring Orange up fuming about certain things because lets face it they're S**T! And then you have this very polite Cheryl Cole sounding Geordie pick up the other end, suddenly all seems fine again, and you forget what you were phoning to complain about! Sigh...

Tbh if you haven't mentioned orange I would of thought you were talking about *** line, that's what they call Orange Pay as you go ;)

Tbh if you haven't mentioned orange I would of thought you were talking about *** line, that's what they call Orange Pay as you go ;)

When i put the phone down i actually laughed a bit :$

Im on contract, they had overcharged me, she gave me my money back straight away as well...

i phoned up like a raging bull and hung up like a baby calf, pathetic!

When i put the phone down i actually laughed a bit :$

Im on contract, they had overcharged me, she gave me my money back straight away as well...

i phoned up like a raging bull and hung up like a baby calf, pathetic!

Lol switch to O2, they pwn ;)

Lol switch to O2, they pwn ;)

Would do but have over 12 months left on my contract... :mad:

I was O2 before and they irritated me as well, and don't have hot sounding Geordie birds on the phones!!

I know that this will be controversial, but I would just like to point out that things that revolve around football with the likes of stabbings, murders, scadals and stuff warrant that football is just a game, but that is irrelevant. Anyway, here it goes:

I hate it (sometimes) when people say "It's just a game." Not Football Manager, that is obviously just a videogame, but I mean the real game. The actual one where you kick a football and run to chase it. That game. I play football as if it were the World Cup final - all the time. Regardless. Although, on the occassion that it is just a kickabout, that is an exception to the rule, but generally I want to win almost every match I play in.

I have this mentality that, if we don't win the match, then the majority of the fault in the team's loss is rested upon my shoulders. I don't know why. That is especially so if I play in defence. I rarely-ever get to play anywhere other than in the defence. So winning the match, brings a better feel to my day and makes things look a lot brighter and better. But then again,. it does have it's backlashes, as I do tend to want to win more and more games until it is proven that I have done well. Not to others, but to myself personally.

So when people call it just a game, it frustrates me. It makes my blood boil because it's not 'just a game' to me. It's more than that. It's almost life or death sometimes because I take it seriously. Granted it may not be healthy, but there isn't really much for me to do other than live, breath, eat, sleep, watch and generally talk about the game. If I didn't have football, then I probably would be knee-deep in gaming, and be an addict of WoW and RTS's. And that's being truthful.

It has crept it's way into Football Manager, but getting better at it over the years, and using my love of the game to adapt it to the videogame (hence why I have that 'An [Amateur] Tactician's Thread' open) to which then I feel confident in my abilities. If things go sour, I take a deep breath and start again. With football, it's not like that. Every game I play is one that I feel that is a cup game, or a game that has so much on the line, any mistake is costly. I don't know how that would fair if I were to be a professional footballer or coach, but I guess it comes with the job and pressures.

But yes, that is what I hate. Every time I lose, I feel the need to just rage or be extremely critical of my game and how I need to severely improve. Every time I win, I feel the need to win again and again and again - repetitively until I am not physically able to continue. Why? I don't know.

/uselessrant.

Losing 3 in cup finals and 4(?) cup semi-finals in a period where the club have won nothing in 6 years. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.