1st season with Bournemouth, Championship title. So far in first season of Premiership, in 6th place and just won League Cup!

Got a decent squad, not tons of depth but enough.... Made a couple of good pre season signings and they've all played very well.

Having a very good run at the minute, long may in continue!

1st season with Bournemouth, Championship title. So far in first season of Premiership, in 6th place and just won League Cup!

Got a decent squad, not tons of depth but enough.... Made a couple of good pre season signings and they've all played very well.

Make that a 3rd place Premiership position too at the end of the season.... not bad at all to say its the first season of Premiership football for the mighty Cherries!

Survived a take over too. Although West Ham have just had a tycoon take them over after finishing 16th! So if that job was to come up I may jump ship; i've been allocated £20mil to spend although i need a lot more than that for the CL!

Having a very good run at the minute, long may in continue!

I won the Champions League with Swansea!!! Second season!!

Admittedly a lot of luck (PSG, Zenit then Moscow in Knockouts then a final vs Bayern who were missing Robbery. But nonetheless, A Champions league win!!

I also won the Prem 2nd season and won the COC 1st season. Ben Arfa and Peruzzi are seriously amazing in the game.

No luck third season though. Had to sell Ben Arfa (release clause) and then lost the euro super cup with a terrible performance. Embarrassing 3-1 versus Arsenal.

Got Notts Forest into the CL in 2nd season. Decent. got AC Milan in the qualifiers though which will be tricky as ****..

gTf9vqr.png

Won the double in my 2nd season as United, getting the league and Champion's League. Lost out on the treble when De Gea (a keeper with 24 league clean sheets) scored a flukey own goal in the 93rd minute. Oh well. The CL final was great. Against PSG in the San Siro, van Persie scored a hat trick in his first game back.

I don't quite get how the game picks award winners, though. The EPL young player of the year had a lower rating than Adnan Januzaj, who wasn't even nominated. The highest rated player in the Champion's League was Rafael, with a 8.10 and 4 assists, and he didn't even make the team of the tournament.

After 2 seasons with United, I'm ready for an actual game (though I'll probably keep the save in case I get super ****** off in my new one). Probably gonna start a Rosenborg save in Norway. Or maybe I'll go full LLaMa a 2nd division Norwegian side.

My man united save I'm in season 2021/22.. Have won the league every single year except in 2017/18 when chelsea finished top by a goal difference of 2, best season I had was winning the league with 105points... Have just used one tactic for the save that has worked a treat only conceded more than 30 goals in a league season once..

I normally find with previous fm versions that you have to stop playing after about 10 seasons because it fails to remain competitive but so far no signs of this happening

Since this game was such a crazy one for either set of fans, this seems relevant

(Playing with the real EPL schedule so with the exact same preceding league fixtures too)

Utd fan, but honestly it feels good to finally get the best out of dat guy and this whole team. De Gea still made the same amount of saves too

Koscielny's defending stats seem like they should be over 3 games, not 1. Debuchy MOTM. Makes you think what could have been with 2 fit teams

View attachment 324413

View attachment 324411

View attachment 324410

Last edited:
Best season I had with Man Utd in FM 15, I ended up with 110 points.

36 wins, and 2 draws.

I can post a picture later. :)

I started a semi-pro, unemployed American save in July 2014 England and got hired by Sheff Utd in November. When I took over, the team was in 15th place, well below it's media predicted 6th place finish.

I had utilized my free time to do some quality guess-and-check scouting of prospects (aka guestimating their potential based on their displayed attributes) and thought I had found some really high class players. I had no idea.

As it turns out during my time scouting I found SIX wonderkids!!!! SIX!!! I found 2 English Wonderkids, 3 American Wonderkids, and 1 German (who was playing on an American amateur team).

Of those players the best of the batch was either this 6'6 prodigious American ST/AML/ML who had insane finishing, heading, penalty, pace, strength, jumping, and acceleration, OR this 6'2 English WR/DR I found who had 16 pace, 15 accel, 15 marking, 10 dribbling, 15 heading, 18 passing, and 12 tackling (instant starter!).

But, even with those acquisitions, after leading my team to a League 1 Capture (in which we barely broke the record for points with 104, 1 more than the wolves scored the previous year) I had planned to leave for a premier league team should the opportunity come available.....

That was before I got a notice from my Head of Youth Development that, by some freaking miracle, little old Sheff Utd had scored a notable Talent from it's academy.... That's right, ANOTHER wonder-kid!

Got back-to-back promotions with Shrewsbury, getting from League 2 to the Championship in two seasons. Finished with 105 points in League 1

Last edited:
so far i got leeds into the PL through the playoffs and won manager if the year for championship. 2nd season is not going well tho im hoping to just about stay up and build a team cause i couldnt strenghten everywhere i wanted this season

ymWh1LB.jpg

Double with Udinese in first season,playing my 3-4-2-1 formation

View attachment 322259

I won't post my successes (it's Chelsea, wasn't that hard.) But I am proud that I got the board to start planning a new stadium at the end of the first season! the planning took two years, but they finally announced they had planning permissions! I've tried to do this with various top PL clubs over the last few years of the game, with no success (ususally dies at planning stages).

Had ~250mil bank balance when it finally went through.

yeah it happened on mine too at the end of the 1st season... Hope they dont call it Lampard Park though