View attachment 322132

This victory is a big success to me.
3rd season as Leeds, average value of first 11 men is 4M.
Have just one player of value over 10M.
Managed to beat fierce rival Chelsea who sent their best eleven in an away cup match.
Absolutely proud of my boys.

In all fairness, it is on a fantasy Brighton save where I have given them loads of money. Saying that though I havent got a team of mega stars, just gone for the good young players. The players ive signed are:

Simone Scuffet
Samuel Umtiti
Kelvin Wilson
Marco Verratti
Josh Murphy
Imoh Ezekiel
Brian Ruiz
James Wilson
Me (with 145 CA)

So its not the original Brighton side, but even so to dominate United like that, with a young team, which I would say would be comfortable mid table is pretty impressive.

Fastest goal ever? Well...maybe. For me it is!

[video=youtube;cu0gtvgBuaY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu0gtvgBuaY[/video]

In My Inter Milan Save Against Partizan Belgrade In The Europa League The cord An Own Goal After 12 Seconds Really Bizarre Though

In my current game it is 20 seconds, but I am pretty sure I have seen faster

View attachment 321691

Looking good so far for my At. Madrid save, only losses so far to Real and (the relatively OP) Liverpool. The PSG game was a real heart in mouth one too! Won it in the 93rd min.

Won the Vanarama Conference with Hereford finishing on 114pts. Decided to start a new save as It was a bit too easy with Kingstonian, who like Hereford were promoted from a non-playable league, albeit with less wage budget.

I started a semi-pro, unemployed American save in July 2014 England and got hired by Sheff Utd in November. When I took over, the team was in 15th place, well below it's media predicted 6th place finish.

I had utilized my free time to do some quality guess-and-check scouting of prospects (aka guestimating their potential based on their displayed attributes) and thought I had found some really high class players. I had no idea.

As it turns out during my time scouting I found SIX wonderkids!!!! SIX!!! I found 2 English Wonderkids, 3 American Wonderkids, and 1 German (who was playing on an American amateur team).

Of those players the best of the batch was either this 6'6 prodigious American ST/AML/ML who had insane finishing, heading, penalty, pace, strength, jumping, and acceleration, OR this 6'2 English WR/DR I found who had 16 pace, 15 accel, 15 marking, 10 dribbling, 15 heading, 18 passing, and 12 tackling (instant starter!).

But, even with those acquisitions, after leading my team to a League 1 Capture (in which we barely broke the record for points with 104, 1 more than the wolves scored the previous year) I had planned to leave for a premier league team should the opportunity come available.....

That was before I got a notice from my Head of Youth Development that, by some freaking miracle, little old Sheff Utd had scored a notable Talent from it's academy.... That's right, ANOTHER wonder-kid!

Is it possible to post some screenshots with attributes ? This reminds me my Milan save in Fm14 in which I have four wonderkinds from my academy in my starting lineup !

Manage to win the Europa League and the Italian cup with Napoli in my second season and also I have created a very strong team to win the tittle in the upcoming season .

gk : Perin
rb : Peruzzi, Danilo
cb : Balanta , Jones, Papastathopoulos
lb : Ghoulam , Layvin Kurzawa
dlp : Carvalho
mid : Verratti , Gaston Gill Romero , Crisetig
amr : Tiote Cheik , Aubameyang
aml : Andre Ayew
st : Lorenzo Insigne , Vargas

Made it to the second round in the CL without losing a match for the first time in my 3rd year at Anderlecht
Could play Benfica (2nd to Barcelona last year in the final), CSK, Juve, Porto, Grasshoppers (^^)), ManCity or ManUnited

View attachment 321076