BlackSamba

Reaction score
Managed to get my Reading team into the Premiership in the 2nd season, I know its not a massive feat but I'm not a fantastic gamer!!

Anyways, after I continually stretched the finances, I kind of forced a take over. The fella has come in and cleared the debts but also offer me the following to attempt to avoid relegation.

£9 million with 270k wage budget (currently spending 190k). I need the following but my scouting network is poor so I was hoping you guys could help!

If anything I need the following positions filled;

DL (van aanholt on loan last year was class but he is available on bosman but doesn't want to come)
MC
AMC - Need a very creative player
ST - need someone with good finishing and composure

I need these four all for £9mill and not break the wage budget (preferably english too but not a neccesity). Any Ideas?

get david hamilton from walsall amazing scout! haha might help your scouting network!

Barry Douglas from dundee united a cracking left back! would only cost around 500 k ! trust me when you see his stats and he improves as well!

Milan Badelj for AMC? He might be too expensive... But I'm not sure. It depends where he is at in your game. He also speaks English which is always a bonus.

also freddy sears from west ham is a cracking poacher!

Nice work guys, keep the ideas coming. I think I have put a bid in for Kadlec but I think he didn't want to join?!

Is Mphela worth a purchase, his stats don't look amazing though?

Nice work guys, keep the ideas coming. I think I have put a bid in for Kadlec but I think he didn't want to join?!

Is Mphela worth a purchase, his stats don't look amazing though?
Mphela is good but he demands high wage or you can buy Yaya Diane or Leigh Griffiths

I've made a game with Reading and in the 2nd season i stayed in 3rd place and it was a fun save. Hope you have sucess with Reading.
For signings i advice you to look at Luiz Adriano, Kramaric, Suk, Luuk de Jong, Dame N'Doye and Bogdan Stancu.

Leigh Griffiths
Rafael (Manchester United)
Dentinho (not sure on club, but brazilian winger and striker.

Loads of ideas there guys thanks. Where is Leigh Griffiths from? Take it he's english too so would be more my sort of player. Love a bit of foreign flair sometimes too.​

Leigh Griffiths is Scottish and plays for dundee is class in teh game though!!

Loads of ideas there guys thanks. Where is Leigh Griffiths from? Take it he's english too so would be more my sort of player. Love a bit of foreign flair sometimes too.​

He starts an Dundee in Scotland.

But, I can't see him being there anymore, usually someone snaps him up early.

could try for tomas Kadar of newcastle hes a left back and can play centre back & he becomes amazing in the future

Diego Mauricio is a great striker. I bought him for Everton in January and he got 18 goals in 16 games. He has a £3.6m release clause too.

DL Joe Mattock, Dodo
MC Jamie O'Hara, Jermaine Jenas, Charlie Adam
AMC Bruno Cesar
ST Simon ***, Kevin Doyle, Kadlec

Garra Dembele is the striker for you! you can get him for 1.4m ABSOLUTE CLASS!

Look at the relegated teams that have gone down from the premiership. Always some unhappy class in there teams.

christian benitez from santos laguna got him on my liverpool save for like 2.2 mil :)