Could you make a version with the Calendar bar? I have started using Steklo XI instead of your skin because it is similar but has the calendar bar. But if your skin where to have the calendar bar as well, I would definitely go back to using it ;)

Last edited:
this looks awesome, I'm downloading now.

I assume the skin works with current saves? (I've never skinned FM before, always used defaults.. boring aren't I?)

this looks awesome, I'm downloading now.

I assume the skin works with current saves? (I've never skinned FM before, always used defaults.. boring aren't I?)

Yes works with current saves.

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Could you make a version with the Calendar bar? I have started using Steklo XI instead of your skin because it is similar but has the calendar bar. But if your skin where to have the calendar bar as well, I would definitely go back to using it ;)

No. I hate the calender bar to be honest and find it a bit pointless.

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:09 PM ----------

Opening post updated with v1.5 which should be the final version of this skin for FM11.

I'm having problems with the widgets on the 3D match screen.

On the Default skin, widgets at the top of the screen expand down and collapse up but on flex11 they don't.

instead ALL the widgets expand up and collapse down which means I'm constantly having to move widgets to monitor what's happening. Also, on the default skin the widgets can only go so far up the screen or so far down but in your skin they can be moved anywhere, even over the score! :S

One other thing, is there a reason why you have changed the colours for positional ability? I've only noticed it when I moved someone to a position that he was competent in and the dot turned yellow (which has always been "awkward" afaik).

I love the skin but these tiny issues are annoyances I'd rather not have, you know?

screenies attached re: widgets

Still the best skin about :wub:

Might need to update the readme files.
"Win Vista/7: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\skins
Win 2000/XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\skins
Win 98/ME: C:\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\skins
Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/skins"
Shouldn't it be "Football Manager 2011" ;)

erm.. hi, me again *waves* :)

it appears that the 'save match' option is missing from the overview screen :S

to save a match I have to go to TV view and save it in the match view controls.

erm.. hi, me again *waves* :)

it appears that the 'save match' option is missing from the overview screen :S

to save a match I have to go to TV view and save it in the match view controls.

Match controls are only in TV mode for tree skins in FM11 at the minute. This should be fixed for patch 11.2 by Sports Interactive as this is an issue with the game (as confirmed by them) not the skin.

Match controls are only in TV mode for tree skins in FM11 at the minute. This should be fixed for patch 11.2 by Sports Interactive as this is an issue with the game (as confirmed by them) not the skin.

ahh, ok, ty :)

also means that you can't watch a game and leave before the end, which kind of sucks :p

ahh, ok, ty :)

also means that you can't watch a game and leave before the end, which kind of sucks :p

Of course you can, just click the 'TV View' button, all the controls are in that view. Patch 11.2 should be out on Friday so hopefully this will fix this issue.

Of course you can, just click the 'TV View' button, all the controls are in that view. Patch 11.2 should be out on Friday so hopefully this will fix this issue.

they're not...

the 'leave match' option isn't there or at least, when I was looking for it, I couldn't see it anywhere...

doesn't matter, I'll just not bother watching matches until the patch is released, probably going to restart my career save when it is anyway..

best skin for fm11 IMO, but, it gives me crash dumps :(
Anyway, nice work ;)

Great skin, always loved the flex skin on FM. Bit off topic but what logos are you using?