Excellent work with this skin. The layout, to my eyes and the way I can navigate around the game is pretty much what I've been looking for. :)

Nah, I take my word back. It doesnt give me crash dumps. I had one with default skin :(
So, Im using your skin again ;)

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 AM ----------

yea, can I ask you something? Why dont you make one with calendar bar ? I cant see my next game if i dont open calendar. It would be even more awesome :D

Nah, I take my word back. It doesnt give me crash dumps. I had one with default skin :(
So, Im using your skin again ;)

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 AM ----------

yea, can I ask you something? Why dont you make one with calendar bar ? I cant see my next game if i dont open calendar. It would be even more awesome :D

Basically because i hate the calender bar! You can see your next game (and upcoming games) on the manger homepage of course.

are you doing an update for the 11.3 patch at all Dave or will v1.6.4 be the last?

Fixed a major bug with the match widgets in the TV mode. They should now open/close correctly and be remembered by the game when you go to a new match based on your choices in the previous match.

Opening post updated with fixed version or get it here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/42fw11...lex11_v1.6.rar

Hi Dave, I am going through modifying some skin for my convenience. Seems the skin is having the same problem but I can't find the source to fix this...
Can you please tell me what exactly you have changed and where (as this issue drives me nuts)?
I would appreciate it very much. :)
Thanks in advance, Robert.