Solid in the league gutted about the cup though... nice work kiu

great story mate :) just out of interest did you ever consider taking over the Andorran team who play in the Spanish leagues and are in a similar situation to San Marino?

That team still exists but isnt in the Spanish league system. I have the Spanish leagues loaded in the background so maybe they'll reappear at some stage

Solid in the league gutted about the cup though... nice work kiu

Nice, keep going...

Cheers.

Well done. Lasarte must feel sick now.

Yea, I went back to resign him and he wanted £70 a week! Most of my squad are still on amateur contracts or at most £5 a week. Want to keep as much money in the back to reinvest in training facilities

Season Three - Part One

EARLY PACESETTERS!

View attachment 300922

View attachment 300924

Our 'star' man

View attachment 300923

(just to show you the level of player I'm working with currently!)

National Team

0-5 v Albania (FR)

1-1 v Macedonia (FR)

1-2 v Georgia (FR)

0-2 v Ireland (ECQ)

1-2 v Denmark (ECQ)

0-4 v Portugal (ECQ)

1-3 v New Zealand (FR)

Three seasons without a win!

Season Three - Part Two

CHAMPIONS!!

View attachment 300936

View attachment 300937

We done it and only our second season in the top league. There was a period were it looked like we might throw it away but a late season rally saw us pull away. We now await the Champions League draw with great interest.

View attachment 300938

View attachment 300939

- Promotion from the Andorran Second Division (Achieved 2013)- Win the First Division (Achieved 2015)
- Win the Andorran Cup
- Win the Andorran Super Cup
- Reach the Group Stages of the Europa League
- Win the Europa League
- Reach the Group Stages of the Champions League
- Win the Champions League
- Be appointed national team manager
- Qualify for European Championship
- Qualify for World Cup
- Win European Championship
- Win the World Cup

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ADVENTURE

1st Qual Rnd

HB 1 V 2 Casa Benfica

View attachment 301018

Only teams from San Marino or the Faroe Islands could be considered worse than us. HB, from the Faroes, did little to disprove that. Coming from behind and snatching 2 vital away goals represents a good day at the office.

2nd Leg

Casa Benfica 4 v 1 HB

View attachment 301016

With our noses already in front we relaxed and dominated throughout. Into the next round were we face Finland's HJK.

2nd Qual Rnd

HJK 2 v 0 Casa Benfica

View attachment 301019

Furious! Denied a stonewall penalty that should have given us an away goal. Really up against it now!

2nd Leg

Casa Benfica 1 v 2 HJK

View attachment 301017

Our journey is over for this season. We had chances but lack the clinical strikers we are going to need to see off the bigger teams in Europe.

All in all, we can be fairly pleased. At least we didn't get knocked out in the 1st round. Not only have we perhaps increased the coefficient of Andorra slightly but from a personal perspective we gathered close to £500,000 from tv and prize money which will be reinvested in the facilities once our current construction work finishes in October.

Hi there, great to see I'm not the only one who decided to take on the Andorra chalenge:) I've firstly took over the National team and then I will manage FC Andorra (in the spanish league system) - when they fire the manager :) Glad to see you're improving, keep up the good work, will follow your progress.

Last edited:
Good idea for a story.

Out of interest, who are the big boys of Andorran football and what is the biggest wage bill that an Andorran team could sustain?

Season Four - Part One

Improvements Behind The Scenes

The finances gained from our brief Europa League qualifying campaign last year have allowed us to slightly improve our training facilities (from basic to fairly basic :p). This years Champions League run has gave us almost £500,000 which I'll try to get the board to reinvest in youth facilities as that is key to developing the club and entire country forward.

Andorran Super Cup Glory

View attachment 302543

A first ever win in the competition.

Top At The Midway Point

View attachment 302542

View attachment 302544

A terrific start ruined only by an error-strewn last performance.

Good work, keep it up :) Well have a question about player restrictions. Are there any in Andorra or not? Can't find this information anywhere.

Season Four - Part Two

CASA BENFICA CROWNED CHAMPIONS AGAIN!

We managed to retain the league title as well as win the Super Cup. However, the Andorran Cup still eludes us.

Season Fixtures

View attachment 308219

League Table

View attachment 308223

A comfortable enough campaign and as you can see the League itself is slowly rising up the European ratings. Can we ever reach the top??

Individually we were the most improved team in Europe, thanks to us becoming the first Andorran side to reach the 2nd qualifying round of the Champions League.

View attachment 308222

Some way to go to catch Real Madrid though!

A slight improvement in last years training facilities has in turn seen a slight improvement in youth gradutes. These are the best of the bunch and each year I can definitely see higher quality players coming through.

View attachment 308221View attachment 308224

We'll get a Leo Messi eventually!!

Good work, keep it up :) Well have a question about player restrictions. Are there any in Andorra or not? Can't find this information anywhere.
Sorry for the late reply, no FM time recently.

I didn't add player restrictions as I too was unsure. Getting accurate info about the Andorran league is difficult

Season 5

Champions League Qualifiers

1st Round 1st Leg

CASA BENFICA 2 v 1 Avenir Beggen

View attachment 308245

Avenir, from Luxembourg, would be a similar type team to us now so we should be strong enough to beat them over two legs. Unfortunately were conceded an away goal which could prove vital.

2nd Leg

Avenir Beggen 0 v 2 CASA BENFICA

(Agg: 4-1)

View attachment 308244

A super solid away performance from us sees us into the next round which guarantees us at least £416,000 prize money!

....NEXT UP....

GLASGOW CELTIC!!

2nd Round Qual. 1st Leg

Celtic 4 v 2 CASA BENFICA

View attachment 308255

Well well. On paper the scoreline looks good but we were 4-0 down after 51mins and somehow managed to score twice. Only a miracle will see us through!

2nd Leg

CASA BENFICA 1 V 4 Celtic

(Agg 3-8)

View attachment 308254

In front of a full house we put up a fight and even managed to make it 1-1 at one point but the gulf in class told in the end. Nevertheless a great adventure and quite a bit of money was brought in

MASSIVE INVESTMENT IN YOUTH FACILITIES!

View attachment 308256

Our two trips into the second qualifying rounds generated over £1,000,000 in revenue which the board has reinvested into the all important youth facilities at the club.

I'm excited to see how much this improves the facilities and therefore youth team players. We stand at 'MINIMAL YOUTH FACILITIES' now so we'll see what £975,000 investment gets you!