Ronaldo or Messi?

Ronaldo or Messi?

• Ronaldo

Votes: 235 28.1%
  • Messi

Votes: 600 71.9%

• Total voters
Santos

How could there have possibly been a better side in Brazil at the time?

Without Pele they would not of won half of them Trophies... He was the only reason they won half of them trophies, Whilst Without Messi Barcelona would still win trophies.

Without Pele they would not of won half of them Trophies... He was the only reason they won half of them trophies, Whilst Without Messi Barcelona would still win trophies.

I take it you've watched Santos a lot over the years?

I don't see how you can possibly say that at all.

I take it you'r expert of 1960's Brazillian football?

I take it you've watched Santos a lot over the years?

I don't see how you can possibly say that at all.

I take it you'r expert of 1960's Brazillian football?

Yep, I am an expect on many things. Alex you should know all about my talents by now... ;)

Anyway i am too tired to go any further tonight.. SO i will get back to any more points in the morning.

Are you serious? You obviously haven't heard of Pepe, Zito, Coutinho, Lima, Dorval, Clodoaldo, the wonderful Carlos Alberto Torres... the list goes on. Saying without Pele they wouldn't have won half of those trophies is EXACTLY like saying Barca wouldn't win trophies without Messi.

Yet Pele also won things in a club side, which you wouldnt put down as the best in brazil at the time..........

Are you joking? Santos were massively dominant back then. oO)

If you're making stuff up as you go along, just give up.

Messi is absolutely brilliant an absolute top guy.. but he relies on his phenomenal teammates ie Xavi and iniesta's he will still be a good player in another team but unlike Ronaldo he hasn't prooven himself in another team

the debate will go on as messi gives his heart out for his team however with his lack of physical properties he will never be on a athletes level like ronaldo...the same ronaldo is starting to mature and thus give more for his team this coupled with his more rounded game makes me choose the pora :)

I don't just believe Messi is the best player of his generation but i believe Messi is by far the best football player has ever come to this world and ever will come. I believe if football will exist after one thousand years, he will still be remembered.

Messi is absolutely brilliant an absolute top guy.. but he relies on his phenomenal teammates ie Xavi and iniesta's he will still be a good player in another team but unlike Ronaldo he hasn't prooven himself in another team

the debate will go on as messi gives his heart out for his team however with his lack of physical properties he will never be on a athletes level like ronaldo...the same ronaldo is starting to mature and thus give more for his team this coupled with his more rounded game makes me choose the pora :)

Wait what ?

Messi by a mile, unbelievable player. Even my Dad who absolutely adores Johan Cruyff and would rate him above Maradona (and anyone else) thinks Messi is actually gonna be the best ever.

Messi's votes double Ronaldos comfortably, and more on top. Surely we can finally lay this to rest?

Why everybody is talking abour Ronaldo and Messi,im tired
Messi 1
Ronaldo 2
Me>Pele>Maradona>Messi>Ronaldo :p
(just kidding)

Messi's votes double Ronaldos comfortably, and more on top. Surely we can finally lay this to rest?

No. This depends on form. There is hardly anything between them apart from form..

not about this thread Mads
i mean,in football there is many world class and potential footballer
but,everytime i asking people,who is your favorite footballer
the answer is always Messi and Ronaldo :p
and when i ask again who is best footballer in the world
again the answer is same,Messi and Ronaldo :p :p
Messi is better,ronaldo second,just not like both of them