Ryan Dunn Killed

Shay Given

Banned
Reaction score
Jackass Star Ryan Dunn Killed In Car Crash In Pennsylvania, Reports Say | World News | Sky News

One of the stars of MTV's Jackass has died in a car crash in Pennsylvania, according to reports.

ryandunn640.jpg

Ryan Dunn, 34, was killed at around 3am local time, TMZ reported after speaking to the mother of fellow Jackass star Bam Margera.
The daredevil appeared in all three Jackass films, as well as the 2003 movie Haggard.
-----------------------------------------------------

RIP

Created a thead about this aswell, but we can use this one... WHY!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!

Jesus Christ that was a Porsche.. must have been one **** of a crash. Perfect way for him to go tbh, loved doing crazy stuff and he's died in a crazy crash. Far too young though in the end.

Have read a bit in too this and according to reports in the US, there were pictures posted by Ryan Dunn on his personal twitter account, drinking with mates in a bar which have now been removed. It looks like the crash is a result of drink drivng. Still very sad news but I have no sympathy for people who do things like that.

This is the picture in question which was posted on Ryan Dunns twitter account before his fatal crash. Still very sad news and I loved the guy in the Jackass movie but drink driving again shows us why it shouldn't be done.

Last edited:
He was always my favorite in Jackass! 34... He was still so young. R.I.P Ryan :wub:

RIP, one of my faves in Jackass :'(

Absolute ******' legend.

R.I.P. Big man and Zach Hartwell.

Brooklyn'll miss you.

How can he be a legend? ok he made people laugh etc, but come one-he killed somebody else too through reckless actions. Stupid, stupid man. What if this other person had a family or wife etc? Sorry, but cannot sympathise with someone who has total disregard for anybody else's safety after a binge then gettin behind the wheel of a car. RIP the passenger

How can he be a legend? ok he made people laugh etc, but come one-he killed somebody else too through reckless actions. Stupid, stupid man. What if this other person had a family or wife etc? Sorry, but cannot sympathise with someone who has total disregard for anybody else's safety after a binge then gettin behind the wheel of a car. RIP the passenger

The passenger could have said no to a ride to be totally fair, obviously both were intoxicated, probably out of their minds at that time in the morning.

RIP both Ryan Dunn and friend.

On the other hand, the passenger made the decision to get in the car with him, apparently drunk. Just thankful he didn't hit anybody else, drink driving is pointless and one of the most selfish things you can do.