Ryan Dunn Killed

On the other hand, the passenger made the decision to get in the car with him, apparently drunk. Just thankful he didn't hit anybody else, drink driving is pointless and one of the most selfish things you can do.

All the more reason for maybe someone to call a cab. But I won't start a debate on the rights or wrongs of the situation, not really the right place for it

How do people know that picture was from the same day..? Could have been years old.

Anyone found guilty of drink driving, gets everythings thats coming to them... for me, I feel sorry for the loved ones left behind who have to clear up this mess

Anyone found guilty of drink driving, gets everythings thats coming to them... for me, I feel sorry for the loved ones left behind who have to clear up this mess

SERIOUSLY?!

Someone gets done for drink driving (which, by the way, can be as little as one glass of wine over the limit during a 20 minute drive home) and they deserve to DIE? Thank god you're not PM.

SERIOUSLY?!

Someone gets done for drink driving (which, by the way, can be as little as one glass of wine over the limit during a 20 minute drive home) and they deserve to DIE? Thank god you're not PM.

Well, no one knows how much he had drunk till the toxicology reports. But driving a Porsche at 130 mph in a 55 limit is hardly the best idea in the world, drunk or not. At those sort of speeds any kind of drink over the limit can be trouble.

But still, the people who've criticised him in public so soon are idiots. They're punishing his family who are already in enough pain.

I'm sorry but are people condemning him for allegedly drink driving? I'm sorry but did you see what this guy did for a living....

R.I.P - What a legend.

I'm sorry but are people condemning him for allegedly drink driving? I'm sorry but did you see what this guy did for a living....

R.I.P - What a legend.

He wouldn't be a legend if he'd killed someone else and went down for manslaughter though, which is what people are saying. What he did for a living he only affected his own physical body, not others.

People do point the finger too soon, sickening really. As I said before, he could have taken that picture earlier in the week and it just happened that he posted it on his wall the day he died, coincidences do happen.

People do point the finger too soon, sickening really. As I said before, he could have taken that picture earlier in the week and it just happened that he posted it on his wall the day he died, coincidences do happen.

Possible, but the bar owner said he was there. But agree, people are too inconsiderate pointing the finger. Dunn already paid the price, it's his family/friends that get punished.

He wouldn't be a legend if he'd killed someone else and went down for manslaughter though, which is what people are saying. What he did for a living he only affected his own physical body, not others.

If you're father killed your mother he would be a monster , if he killed a robber he would be a hero. What's your point? This is not about IF HE KILLED ... This is about what happened, so stop talking ****.

If you're father killed your mother he would be a monster , if he killed a robber he would be a hero. What's your point? This is not about IF HE KILLED ... This is about what happened, so stop talking ****.

I don't see your point at all to be honest.

What's your point? Your analogy makes no sense. My father isn't under any sort of self induced influence that would cause him to kill my Mother. Ryan Dunn isn't good or evil in this scenario, which I assume is what you were going for. If you're drunk and you drive, you're much more likely to kill someone else. ****, in fact he did kill his passenger. This happened, so stop talking ****.

Ryan Dunn is a legend who entertained everyone.. but the fact is he shouldnt of been drink driving and speeding, thats all people are saying and sorry you cant argue against that

My point is that he has already paid the price for what he did, saying 'what if he had also ran over 5000 schoolchildren, zomgomg so thoughtless!' is totally irrelevant.

My point is that he has already paid the price for what he did, saying 'what if he had also ran over 5000 schoolchildren, zomgomg so thoughtless!' is totally irrelevant.

His friend and their families also payed the price.

Hi, I'm Ryan Dunn and this is..

Total idiot for drink driving, was one of my favourites on Jackass though.

SERIOUSLY?!

I am sorry Joss.. But there is rules in place for OTHER peoples safety as well as his own, And he has endangered someone elsea life as well as his own... He knows the risks, he knows he is illegal to drive, he knows it lows his reaction time. He knows all this... It is not like it isnt Publicised.. If your going to drink, then arrange another way home.

It's an excellent death for Ryan. Seriously guys, were Ryan Dunn gonna die as an old demented man. **** no! It's Ryan Dunn guys! He was going to die like this. I love you Ryan and you deserved a longer life, but Ryans destiny was to die in a car crash no matter what. RIP Ryan. I loved you mate, you were one of the best!

It's an excellent death for Ryan. Seriously guys, were Ryan Dunn gonna die as an old demented man. **** no! It's Ryan Dunn guys! He was going to die like this. I love you Ryan and you deserved a longer life, but Ryans destiny was to die in a car crash no matter what. RIP Ryan. I loved you mate, you were one of the best!

He cost somebody else their life too because of his stupidity, and you say it was a good way for him to die?! I think you deserved to die with him if you think that!

He cost somebody else their life too because of his stupidity, and you say it was a good way for him to die?! I think you deserved to die with him if you think that!
Really mate, really? At least I would have had the brain not to go into a car with a drunk driver. Did Ryan actually drive the car? They were both drunk afaik. And why should I deserve to die with him? There is really no reason for that and what you say doesn't make sense. I would never be drunk and drive together with a drunk driver, never. I really think you should go to a psychologist because it seems you have problems with your aggressiveness. :S Maybe you need to have your hands in handcuffs. ;)