SC Faith 4141/4132/41221 - FM 18.3 - Sérgio Conceição Aproach

If you feel you're suffering too much goals, try do destroy enemy construction and finishing with those OI'S:

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS:

WBR / WBL / MR / ML / AMR / AML / AMC / AMCL / AMCR / STC / STCL / STCR

TIGHT MARKING: ALWAYS
TACKLING: HARD

so i guess more of a regular ball winner than playmaker in the DM role ? and other midfielders just overall ability?

If you feel you're suffering too much goals, try do destroy enemy construction and finishing with those OI'S:

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS:

WBR / WBL / MR / ML / AMR / AML / AMC / AMCL / AMCR / STC / STCL / STCR

TIGHT MARKING: ALWAYS
TACKLING: HARD

would you recommend to use it always or just if i feel my team is bad in defence?

so i guess more of a regular ball winner than playmaker in the DM role ? and other midfielders just overall ability?

The DM role is for strong tacklers, more like a DC/DM player, since it's job will be to help central defenders.

For CM I try to use different abilty players: a good tackler and passing master, and a more creative player.

i guess it's safe to say now that this one's my absolute favorite tactic for FM18. I only manage Liverpool so have no idea how it fares with smaller teams but with Liverpool for me it offers the best mix of realism and results, and it's really fun to watch too. after trying out multiple other tactics in the past couple days I came back to this for a fresh save and I'm going to use solely these three for however long I'll keep playing.

well done, pauloyoshi.

New version being tested, based on 3-4-3 Vocal v3. Credits to VocalTraning.
It's a overall more balanced attacking tactic with better defense, thanks to Vocalv3 Team Instructions.

The player roles and player instructions of the DM/MAD/MAE/PL are the same as I've been using on my 4-3-3 version.

So the final result is a 2-3-2-2-1 or 4-3-3 as you prefer. If anyone can test it also It would been interesting. Soon I'll publish the season final screenshots.

SC FaithVox 433 v2

View attachment 1156591

Don't use OI's

Last edited:
t49fDy3.jpg

lnuwAFS.jpg

Should the Wingers be left on left and right on right or
do the cut inside? ??????

Should the Wingers be left on left and right on right or
do the cut inside?

I've been testing tactics only on first season at FC Porto, so I stay will already existing players, not taking care of preferred foot yet.

But until now the best performers are:

Inside Forward Left Side:
Brahimi - Right Foot (35 Matches - 22 Goals - 19 Assists)

Inside Forward Right Side:
Corona - Right Foot (36 Matches - 18 Goals - 10 Assists)
Marega - Right Foot (16(24) Matches - 29 Goals -8 Assists)

Im my oppinion inverted feet to the side of the field slight improves Assists due to improved crosses. But, like in Marega case, he's the 2nd half replacement joker, it has a lot of goals, with same foot to the side.

Test your players, but if you want more crosses, probably use inverted foot if you can.
I'll test it more.

In Mr L Tactics tests we can see that SC FaithVox 4123 v4 is better suited for SubTop/Top teams as I expected since it was not developed for Underdog teams.

Another conclusion is that it's not a match engine killer tactic, but it's the tactic with 2 central defenders performing better. The 6 tactics with more points (in subtop section) have all 3 central defenders, so think it's a very amazing performance for this tactic.

Also it's a tactic without 3 strikers like most of them.

f7RFlKW.jpg

Check it out here: https://forum.mrltactics.com/tactics#subtop

Hi, I am currently managing Liverpool in 2nd season. What tactics do you recommend when I am stronger team and what tactics when I'm underdog. Thanks!

i guess it's safe to say now that this one's my absolute favorite tactic for FM18. I only manage Liverpool so have no idea how it fares with smaller teams but with Liverpool for me it offers the best mix of realism and results, and it's really fun to watch too. after trying out multiple other tactics in the past couple days I came back to this for a fresh save and I'm going to use solely these three for however long I'll keep playing. well done, pauloyoshi.
What tactic do you use?

Hi, I am currently managing Liverpool in 2nd season. What tactics do you recommend when I am stronger team and what tactics when I'm underdog. Thanks!

For Liverpool I think you'll do fine with SC FaithVox 4123 v4.
For FaithVox I'm still working on underdog tactic.

V4 deserves its own thread! this tactic is great!