SC Faith 4141/4132/41221 - FM 18.3 - Sérgio Conceição Aproach

V4 deserves its own thread! this tactic is great!

Ty for your words. In a few days I'll create a new topic after I finish my final test with Liverpool.
Indeed, V4 is an amazing goal scoring tactic, but not a tactic for all games. Too much risky. Sometimes it gives amazing results, but away and against strong teams V4 can make us suffer a lot of goals on our nets, and lose when our players don't score on bad days.

In my new save, now with Liverpool I've been using V4 when I play home, when I'm surely the strongest team.

When I play away, when I play against stronger/overperfoming teams, when I have too much injured key players or when I have a game I can't lose (cups, finals, etc.), I'm also using V4 support. A tactic I developed after losing away 4-0 against Stoke !!!
Sometime you also lose, but It's less probable. I lose 1 game against Man City, away, for 3-1, using V4 support.

With V4 I got some amazing results this season:
A 6-3 vs Burnley
A 7-3 vs Hoffenheim
H 8-1 vs Barcelona
H 6-4 vs Arsenal
And more games where scored 7/6/5 or 4 goals

But almost always suffered 1 or more goals.

So V4 support helped me to reach 1st place in season. 25 games, 20 victories / 2 draws / 3 losses (2 my fault for using just V4 at season start).

Using V4 Support I got some results like:
A 5-1 vs Arsenal
H 3-0 vs Chelsea
A 3-0 vs Barcelona

Team is performing very well now, even being hard to manage injuries, suspensions and team rotation, trying to mantain players happy, but I'm not taking too much risks, just using V4 when I can.

I'll post more news soon season ends and this final test proves that this tactic deserves a new post.
Also waiting for MR L Tactic test of V4 Support for final conclusions.

BEST TACTIC SET:

SC FaithVox 433 v4 (Goal Scoring Machine)

SC FaithVox 433 v4 Support (Less Risky)

In the attachments of this post there are both tactics.​

Last edited:
SC TRIDENT - B2B.DIRECT
THE FINAL VERSION OF SÉRGIO CONCEIÇÃO TACTICS

After lots of saves, inumerous seasons, various teams and leagues, the real tactic aproach, without 3 strikers, without 3 central defenders, reaches a final defensive balance. Best suited for top teams, and skilled players, also can make some middle table teams arise to the top.

4-1-2-3 DM WIDE
SET PIECES INCLUDED | NO OI'S | PLUG N PLAY
TRAINING BY THE ASSISTANT MANAGER

IMPROVED DEFENSIVE SUPPORT
STABLE CONTINUOUS ATTACK AND CURATED COUNTER ATTACK EVENTS
FOCUS ON TEAMPLAY, FAST TRANSITIONS AND GOAL SCORING
THIS TACTIC FORCES THE OPPONENT DEFENSIVE LINE TO MAKE MISTAKES
(PENALTIES, FREE KICKS, CARDS, OWN GOALS, BAD PASSES)

THE PLAYERS ROLES

SWEEPER KEEPER (DEFEND)
THE LAST MAN STANDING
The Keeper should be reliable enough to perform important saves.

BALL PLAYING DEFENDERS (STOPPERS) + HALF BACK (DEFEND)
THE BOOMERANGS
The central defenders provide defensive support, actively stopping enemy attacks, recovering the ball and starting counter attacks. Better if they are fast.
The half back is a mixed role of DBI with DM, a link in the central defense line, and a water provided to the midfielders.

WING-BACKS (ATTACK)
THE SECRET AGENTS
Closing the sides on the defensive line, the wing backs provide extra protection, as the same time they will gently push the ball to the midfield. They will often change ball to the other flank if no routes open, or putting balls on attack wing players. On attacking team block moves they will also provide important crosses to the area.

BOX-TO-BOX MIDFIELDERS (ATTACK)
THE OPERATION BRAINS
After almost trying all roles to the midfield central players, Box-To-Box role seems to be the most effective to this tactic, as they will act as warriors, helping on defensive actions, on ball recovery, and, more important, to decide where to attack. With direct passing they will focus on providing fast long balls to the three forward mens, with focus on area, where the CF is waiting to score.
They will also score a lot of goals if having good finishing and long shots. Those 2 mans are the key roles in the tactic, so try to get all rounder midfields, with stable defensive and attacking attributes. You can use the common roles filters to get them. Arthur is a good one for this position.

THE TRIDENT (ATTACK)
2 INSIDE FORWARDS + 1 COMPLETE FORWARD
Those players should be fast and good finishers for improved goal scoring.
For CF, Aboubakar, Lautaro Martinez have good scoring count.
As IF, players like Brahimi, Mahrez, Corona, etc.

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC
View attachment 1160096

Set Pieces Credits: Trowins from Knap, Corners and Freekicks from kungfu tactic.

as has been asked on the si forums, any screenshots of this new formation?

For those who can't afford a Complete Forward change it to Advanced Forward...working nicely for me.

First game using Trident in my first season at Everton (I haven't played with the new database yet). I know it's only one game against a small team but considering the team has literally no cohesion at I think it's a good result.

View attachment 54315

View attachment 54310

View attachment 54314

Only been given 11m for transfers so this is pretty much the squad I'll have to use, transfers so far:

View attachment 54311

High Line + WB's on Attack + Close Down More Pi = Defensive suicide for my team. AI exploits the **** out of the space behind the Wb's. I know my team sucks as well 19th media prediction out of 22. Any ideas on what changes I could make to combat this?

Here's an awesome result I had with tactic....

View attachment 54228